Private Tour: Depart everyday, including Beijing -Tianjin round trip C train transfer.
Beijing: Be transferred from Beijing hotel to South Beijing Railway station for Express C train at 8am to Tianjin. Driver will deliver you the tickets and show you the channel to board the train.
Tianjin: 1. After 30 minutes riding, the train arrives at Tianjin Railway Station. Local guide will meet you there at exit and escort you about 1hr to visit YangLiuQing Old Town and Shi’s Family Compound that was called First one in North part of China We will stay there for 2hrs.
- YangLiuQing: A town located in the western suburbs of North China's Tianjin Municipality, YangLiuQing is one of the earliest places to employ engravers to print New Year Pictures, which were first produced between 1573 and 1620.
2. We will return to downtown Nanshi Food Street to have lunch and wander around for a while led by your guide. All the delicious Tianjin Snacks could be collected in this street, like MaHua (a fried dough twist) and ZhaGao (fried glutinous rice cake), so you would not miss this part of food culture while you return home.
3. In the afternoon, we will arrange you to visit the Old Culture Street to explore the source of local life that focused around Matsu Temple firstly constructed in year 1326. On this street, you can find tremendous art materials like Chinese Lunar New Year - Spring Festival's Pictures in painting and printing style, colored Clay Figure Zhang, Kite Wei and other folk arts stores.
- Tianjin, beside Haihe River, is full of folk arts. The painted sculpture of Clay Figure Zhang, as one of the three stunts, is of rare flower among folk arts which has vivid realistic characteristics, and can portray the figures' personality and posture, pursue dissection structure, reasonable exaggeration, suitable acceptance and rejection, special applying to give attention to both shape and spirit and have great originality.
4. Finish your Tianjin day trip at around 4.30pm and escort you back to the railway station for Express C Train to Beijing.
Beijing: Upon arrival, be met at exit of railway station and transported to your hotel.
Price Include:1.Entrance fees as listed.2.A-conditioned coach with English speaking guide service.3.Lunch as indicated in the itinerary. 4.Two express C train seat tickets included;5.Railway station transfer.
How to Book? 1. You can book online or by email, tell us which hotel to pick you up, then receive our confirmation email. 2. When you get off the express C tain in Tianjin Railway Station, please follow the people in your train to walk out through the channel and find our guide with a sign posted your name at the exit.
Payment Methods: 1.Pay cash to tour guide 2.Credit card 3.PayPal 4.Bank transfer
Share Your Tour Experience and Pictures
You may share your words and pictures here, write feedback for this tour.
Copyright © 2003-2015 ChinaTour.NetBeijing Dragon-City Ltd. (Licence Number: 110108008037499)Email(hotel, flight inquiry) | Email(tour inquiry)Tel(hotel, flight): +86-10-82600771 | Tel(tour inquiry): +86-10-82600428 | Tel(night): +86-10-56629550Office Address: 1302, Tower B, RunFengDeShang, No.60 An Li Road, Beijing, China. Zip: 100101We accept
Beijing Tour | Xian Tour | Guilin Tour | Shanghai Tour(Suzhou,Hangzhou) | Yunnan Tour | Sichuan Tour | Tibet Tour