Day 1: Arrival in Beijing
Be met & transferred to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day
Day 2: Beijing sightseeing
Full day trip to Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, silk store and Temple of Heaven. Enjoy the Chinese Acrobatic Show in the evening.
- Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
Visit scenic spots: 1. The hall and the courtyard of supreme harmony, 2. The meridian gate, 3. the hall of supreme harmony, 4. the hall of complete harmony, 5. the hall of preserving harmony, 6. the huge of stone carving, 7. the hall of union, 8. the palace of earthly tranquility, 9. the imperial garden, etc.
- Temple of Heaven: The place where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's blessings on the whole nation.
Visit scenic spots: 1. the hall of prayer for good harvest, 2. red stairway bridge, 3. the imperial vault of heaven, 4. echo wall, 5. triple sound stone, 6. the circular mound altar, etc.
Day 3: Beijing sightseeing
Full day trip to the Great Wall, Jade Market, Ming Tomb.
- Great Wall: One of the seven wonders in the world and the symbol of China (60 miles away from downtown, about one and half hour's drive).
Visit scenic spots: Badaling Geat Wall, Badaling fortress, beacon-towers, "looking-toward beijing stone", etc.
- Ming Tomb: The only underground tomb of the thirteen tombs of the emperors in the Ming Dynasty.
Visit scenic spots: 1.ling en gate, 2.ling en palace, 3.soul tower, 4.the great red gate, 5.the stele pavilion, etc.
Day 4: Beijing / Xi'an
Visit Summer Palace in the morning and take afternoon flight to Xi'an. Upon arrival, be met at airport and transfer to fixed hotel.
Day 5: Xi'an sightseeing
Full day trip to Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Provincial History Museum and have a wonderful Tang Dynasty Dinner show in the evening.
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses: The greatest archaeological findings of the century: the army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb.
- Provincial Museum: One of the main museums in China which holds numerous unearthed cultural relics of China.
- Wild Goose Pagoda: The pagoda where widely renowned Master Xuanzang (Monk Tripitaka) stored his classics brought from India.
Day 6: Xi'an sightseeing
Full day trip to Xi'an City Wall, Grea Mosque and have a glimpse of Bell Tower and Drum Tower, the landmarks of this city.
- Bell Tower: The emblem of Xian city.
- Ancient City Wall: An extension of the old Tang Dynasty structure boasting the most complete city wall that survives through Chinese long history.
Day 7: Xi'an/Dunhuang
After breakfast, take a flight to Dunhuang. then you will be drived to visit Mogao Grottoes, nearly 25km from Dunhuang city, The Grottoes,commonly known as Thousand-Buddha Cave, is currently the world's greatest treasure-house of Buddhist art. and overnight Dunhuang.
Day 8: Dunhuang sightseeing
Today, auto to Dunhuang Yadan Geoparks to visit 180km from Dunhuang city, and in the vast expanse of the Gobi, the strong northwest wind gone spinning the Gobi surface, leaving only the coarse gray sand green to blue showing the surface of the waves, where blocks and blocks of soil yellow Green Castle stands above the Gobi gray, lined blue sky and white clouds, it is especially enchanting. then visit Yumen and Yangguan passes in ancient China's important to pass the Western Regions as well as Xinjiang, the Silk Road into the North Road crossing of the inevitable.
Day 9: Dunhuang/Urumchi
In the morning, first visit the famous Mingsha Mountain and Crescent Spring. You can climb mountains barefoot, riding a camel and also be skateboard, jumping umbrella traction, the sand bath, sand therapy. and take a afternoon flight to Urumchi. overnight Urumchi.
Day 10: Urumchi sightseeing
Full day trip to Heavenly Lake, Boat for Cruise on the Heavenly Lake. Overnight in Urumqi!
-Heavenly Lake: The Heavenly Lake (Tianchi Lake) is situated to the east of the Tianshan Mountain range, north of Bogda Peak, 97 km south of Urumuqi. Known as Yaochi in ancient times, the lake surface elevates 1,910 meters above sea level, with an average depth of 60 meters. Surrounding the Heavenly Lake are snow mountains, glacier forests and grassland alpine lakes, featuring a vertical natural landscape belt. The snow line of Mt. Bogda is 3,860 meters above sea level, making it rich in glacier resource.
Day 11: Urumchi/Beijing
In the early morning we will drive to Mount Nan Pasture, The Terai Camp，and then to say good bye to Urumchi.
-Mount Nan Pasture: 80 kilometers from urban area,Enjoy the sights of grassland; try the life of people in the grassland
-The Terai Camp: A special experience of Kazak nomad life here,have a cup of milk tea and taste some really local food.