Tour Description and Itinerary or
Day 1: Arrival in Beijing
Be met & transferred to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day
Day 2: Bengjing sightseeing
Full day trip to Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, silk store and Temple of Heaven. Enjoy the Chinese Acrobatic Show in the evening.
- Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
Visit scenic spots: 1. The hall and the courtyard of supreme harmony, 2. The meridian gate, 3. the hall of supreme harmony, 4. the hall of complete harmony, 5. the hall of preserving harmony, 6. the huge of stone carving, 7. the hall of union, 8. the palace of earthly tranquility, 9. the imperial garden, etc.
- Temple of Heaven: The place where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's blessings on the whole nation.
Visit scenic spots: 1. the hall of prayer for good harvest, 2. red stairway bridge, 3. the imperial vault of heaven, 4. echo wall, 5. triple sound stone, 6. the circular mound altar, etc.
Day 3: Beijing sightseeing
Full day trip to the Great Wall, Jade Market, Ming Tomb.
- Great Wall: One of the seven wonders in the world and the symbol of China (60 miles away from downtown, about one and half hour's drive).
Visit scenic spots: Badaling Geat Wall, Badaling fortress, beacon-towers, "looking-toward beijing stone", etc.
- Ming Tomb: The only underground tomb of the thirteen tombs of the emperors in the Ming Dynasty.
Visit scenic spots: 1.ling en gate, 2.ling en palace, 3.soul tower, 4.the great red gate, 5.the stele pavilion, etc.
Day 4: Beijing / Xi'an
Visit Summer Palace in the morning and take afternoon flight to Xi'an. Upon arrival, be met at airport and transfer to fixed hotel.
Day 5: Xi'an sightseeing
Full day trip to Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Provincial History Museum and have a wonderful Tang Dynasty Dinner show in the evening.
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses: The greatest archaeological findings of the century: the army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb.
- Provincial Museum: One of the main museums in China which holds numerous unearthed cultural relics of China.
- Wild Goose Pagoda: The pagoda where widely renowned Master Xuanzang (Monk Tripitaka) stored his classics brought from India.
Day 6: Xi'an sightseeing
Full day trip to Xi'an City Wall, Great Mosque and have a glimpse of Bell Tower and Drum Tower, the landmarks of this city.
- Bell Tower: The emblem of Xian city.
- Ancient City Wall: An extension of the old Tang Dynasty structure boasting the most complete city wall that survives through Chinese long history.
Day 7: Xi'an / Lhasa
Taking a flight to Lhasa and our local guide will meet you at Airport and transfer you to the hotel. It is suggested that you have a good rest at the hotel and acclimatize yourself to the high altitude of Lhasa.
Day 8: Lhasa sightseeing
Full day trip to Potala Palace, the shinning pearl of Tibet Plateau; the Jokhang Temple and Barhor Street.
- The Potala Palace: The most imposing attraction in Lhasa. One of architectural wonders of the world contains 13 storeys tall and thousands of rooms.We kindly suggest you take taxi to the top of the palace which costs about 10 and then walk down after your visiting.
- The Jokhang Temple: It is 1300 years old and is one of Tibet's holiest shrines. It was built to commemorate the marriage of the the Tang princess Wencheng to King Songtsen Gampo, and houses a pure gold statue of the Buddha Sakyamuni brought to Tibet by the princess.
- Barkhor Street: It is essentially a pilgrim circuit that proceeds clockwise around the periphery of the Jokhang Temple. It is also a hive of market activity, an astounding pilgrim jamboree, and a wonderful introduction to Tibet.
Day 9: Lhasa sightseeing
Full day trip Sera Monastery, Norbulingka Palace andDrepung Monastery.
-Drepung Monastery: Drepung Monastery lies in west of Lhasa under Mt. Gambo Utse, clustered round by the black mountain, its white grand buildings shining under the sunlight. Built in 1416, it is considered as one of the largest monasteries in the six principle monasteries of Gelu Sect in China. Drepung Monastery used to be the living palace of Dalai Lamas before the reconstruction of Potala palace(after the 5th Dalai Lamas was bestowed by Qing emperor Qianlong).
-Sera Monastery: It is known as one of the three greatest monasteries of Tibet. As one of the three main monasteries of Lhasa, it is here that the monks"famous daily debates"take place.
-Norbulingka: Norbulingka means "Jeweled Garden". It was constructed as a summer palace for the Dalai Lama and later served the whole governmental administration.
Day 10: Lhasa / Namtso Lake
Full day trip to Namtso Lake andYampachen
--Namtso Lake is the second largest salt-water lake. In the lake, there are 3 islands, which is an ideal habitat for all kinds of aquatic life. One of the islands is made of calcareous sandstone. It is characterized by the stone pillars, natural stone bridges and the stalactite caves. The beaches of the lake are a beautiful natural pasture. Wild life is having a good time there.
Day 11: Lhasa / Shigatse
Full day trip to Yomdrok Lake and Tashihunpo Monastery.
-Yomdrok Lake: Within Langkamu county, with an area of 638 square km and a coastal line of 250 km.It lies within the boundary of Nankartse county, on the north bank of the Yarlung Tsangpo River, Lhokha Prefecture, surrounded by mountains.Beautiful Holy lake which everybody is looking forward to.
-Tashilunpo Monastery: Painted in red and white, the buildings in the kloster stand closely together in terraced rows, offering a grand and majestic view.Tashilunpo Kloster represents the Tibetan super architecture art in the Last Tibetan spirit. The Kloster attracts thousands of Buddhists and tourists from domestic and abroad to travel and worship every year.
Day 12: Shigatse sightseeing
Full day trip to Sakya Monastery and Karuola glacier.
Day 13: Lhasa / Beijing
When you get to Beijing, the fantastic journey will be finished and if you want to have a estension tour, please tell us, we will design a suitable one for you.
Payment Methods: 1.Cash to tour guide 2.Credit card 3.PayPal 4.Bank remit(wire transfer)To Customize This Tour: Please