Private tour, departs everyday.
Day 1:After breakfast, morning transfer to visit the paradise of holidaymaker- Wuzhizhou Island, take hovercraft across the island. Half day stay for sea activities and have lunch(Self-paid) on the island. Afternoon on the way back to hotel visit the No.1 Hot Spring in China- Nian Tian Hot Spring to enjoy the fish therapy, then visit Jingrun pearl museum or Crystal Shop.
- Nantian Spa：As the biggest hot spring center, Nantian Spa is located in the Southeast farm of Sanya city. Encircled by tropical plants and mountains, there are many kinds of minerals in the hot water. And if interested in tropical plants, you would enjoy yourself in visiting the farm.
- Wuzhizhou Island is located 2.7 kilometers from Houhai village, Lingwang town, and 30 kilometers from Sanya city. In the ancient time, it was called 'Guqizhou'. It is a tropical island with some excellent scuba diving available around the spectacular coral reefs. This place is known locally as a microcosm for all that is gorgeous about Hainan Island: white beaches, palm trees, sunshine and wonderful sea life including sea urchin, starfish and sea horse. This spot is generally acknowledged as the best place for scuba diving on the entire island. Facilities on the island include the Wuzhizhou Island Holiday Resort.
Day 2:After your breakfast, morning sightseeing to Nanshan Cultural and Buddhism Zone to explore the Chinese garden architecture and see 108-meter-high Goddess of Mercy(South-Sea-Guanyin), have vegetarian lunch at Nanshan(Self-paid) and then visit the Deer-Looking-Back(Luhuitou) Park named as the statue in it to enjoy the beautiful legend story and have a bird-view at Sanya City. On the way back to hotel, visit silk shop or local tea shop.
- Nanshan (South Mountain) Cultural Tourism Zone is in southwest Sanya City. It faces the South Sea and is backed by the South Mountain. The mountain has a splendid history and unique natural scenery, and is embedded in an ideal ecological environment. The famous Chinese birthday greeting extended to elders: "May your life last as long as the South Mountain and your fortune be as boundless as the East Sea," indicates the significance of South Mountain in Chinese culture. The Nanshan Cultural Tourism Zone, with its many Buddhist and Taoist temples, has a noticeably spiritual ambience.
- South-Sea-Guanyin: The 108-meter-high statue of "South-Sea-Guanyin", a "world-level" Buddhism project in Nanshan Cultural Tourism District began to be built on October 27, 1999, and will be completed in three years' time'. Those who have donated more than 100 Yuan to the foundation will have their names inscribed in a stele.
- Luhuitou (Turn Round Deer) Park: Luhuitou is a peninsula with water at three sides in the Sanya Bay which is 5 kilometers away from the urban city. Luohuitou Park has a romantic love story legend, there is a huge statue standing on top of the mountain. Here the mountain and the sea sets off each other, you can have a bird's view of the sea and the whole Sanya city, which is magnificent.
Vehichle mode: private luxury car or MPV van(click for picture)
Our price including:A. Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel; Sights Entrance Tickets; B. Personal Driver + Private car / van for private transfers, English speaking tour guide explain the sightseeings along the tour. C. All Service Charge and Taxes.
Excluding: Hotel accomodation, meals and personal expenses(like Water activities on the Island).
How to Book? 1. You can book online or by email, tell us which hotel to pick you up, then receive our confirmation email. 2. When you arrive in Sanya, our tour guide will call you the night before the tour, if you are not in hotel room, we will leave a message in your room, to inform the time to pick you up in the next morning.
Payment Methods: 1.Pay cash to tour guide 2.Credit card 3.PayPal 4.Bank transfer
Share Your Tour Experience and Pictures
You can share your words and pictures here for this tour.
Inquiry or Book Now Back
Customers who booked above tour also book following hotel:
Refer A Friend, Earn $50