Private Tour and Departs Everyday
Day 1 Arrival in Beijing by your own flight booking
Our professional English speaking guide will hold a sign with your name it at outside the customs of Beijing Airport after your check-out procedures are fully completed, and help you to carry luggage and get on an comfortable vehicle. Check-in the hotel and free leisure for the rest time for your own to explore or have a good rest.
Day 2 (B, L, D) Beijing
Full day trip to Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, silk store and Temple of Heaven. Enjoy the Chinese Acrobatic Show in the evening.
- Tian'anmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
- Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China during the Ming and Qing Dynasties with a history of 600 years. Visit scenic spots: 1. The hall and the courtyard of supreme harmony, 2. The meridian gate, 3. the hall of supreme harmony, 4. the hall of complete harmony, 5. the hall of preserving harmony, 6. the huge of stone carving, 7. the hall of union, 8. the palace of earthly tranquility, 9. the imperial garden, etc.
- Temple of Heaven: The place where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation. Visit scenic spots: 1. the hall of prayer for good harvest, 2. red stairway bridge, 3. the imperial vault of heaven, 4. echo wall, 5. triple sound stone, 6. the circular mound altar, etc.
Day 3 (B, L, D) Beijing
Full day trip to the Great Wall, Jade Market, Ming Tomb and Sacred road. Enjoy a famous Peking Duck Banquet for dinner.
- Badaling Great Wall: One of the seven wonders in the world and the one of the symbols of China.
- Ming Tomb: The best preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history, and visiting Changling, the largest one, Emperor Yongle's Tomb (about 2 hours).
- Sacred Road: The way guarded on both sides with stone statues by which the ancient emperors went to hold a memorial ceremony for the ancestors.
Day 4 (B, L) Beijing -> Shanghai
Visit Summer Palace in the afternoon and take afternoon flight to Shanghai. Upon arrival, be met at airport and transfer to fixed hotel.
- Summer Palace: The largest and best-preserved royal garden in China with a history of over 800 years. Visit scenic spots: 1. East palace gate, 2. the hall of benevolence and longevity, 3. hall of jade billows, 4. the hall of joyful longevity, 5. the covered walkway, 6. the marble boat, etc.
Day 5 (B, L) Shanghai -> Guilin
Visit Shanghai Museum, Bund area, Yu Garden and Oriental Pearl TV Tower. Take afternoon flight to Guilin. Upon arrival, be met and transferred to your hotel.
- Shanghai Museum: The biggest museum in China, with a collection of over 120,000 pieces of Chinese art & cultural relics. The museum is especially famous for its treasures of bronzes, ceramics, paintings, and calligraphy.
-Yu Garden: It is the architectural style of the Ming Dynasty and it used to be a private garden with 400 years' history. In front of the garden, there is a market called Yu Market.
-Oriental Pearl TV Tower: Standing by the Huangpu River with 468 meters high, OrIental Pearl TV Tower is the highest TV Tower in Asia.
-The Bund: The former foreign settlement, ranged along with imposing buildings of the colonial period
Day 6 (B, L ) Guilin
Board tourism cruiesr at pier and Cruise Li River to Yangshuo old town with lunch aboard. Free in the afternoon to explore around the town and return to Guilin in the late afternoon.
- Li River Cruise: Depart in the morning. Be transferred for 4.5 hours wonderful cruise.You will enjoy the most beautiful mountains and water.
Day 7 (B,L) Guilin Departure
Have private city tour to Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill. Then you will be transferred to the airport.
- Elephant Trunk Hill: Located between the Li River and the Peach Blossom River, the whole hill looks like a giant elephant with a long trunk, it is the symbol of Guilin city.
- Reed Flute Cave: It is Guilin's largest and most impressive cave. Its name is explained by the fact that reeds for making flutes and pipes have been grown in this region since ancient times. This dripstone cave is 790 feet deep, and a visitor will walk for some 550 yards through a zigzagging sea of stalactites and stalagmites in dazzling colors.
Beijing Prime Hotel
Beijing Capital Hotel
Lijiang Waterfall hotel
Howard Johnson Paragon Hotel
The Bund Riverside hotel
Beijing Red Wall Hotel
King Parkview Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Zhabei hotel
Tips: the above hotels have travel contract with us, but you still can choose others, and we can try to get the better price than yours, and you just need pay some difference.
Price may vary according to different seasons. You can extend your stay in each city, we will keep the discount hotel rate for you for the extended days.
How to Book?
1. You can book online or by email, tell us which airport to pick you up, then receive our confirmation email.
2. When you arrive in Beijing, our tour guide will meet you at arrival terminal airport by holding a sign with your name on it, and then transfer you to the confirmed hotel which described as above.
Payment Methods: 1.Pay cash to tour guide 2.Credit card 3.PayPal 4.Bank transfer
Copyright © 2003-2013 ChinaTour.NetChina Travel Services, Beijing Dragon-City Ltd. ChinaTel(hotel, flight): +86-10-82600771 | Tel(tours inquiry): +86-10-82600428 | Tel(night): +86-10-56629550Email(hotel, flight inquiry) | Email(tour inquiry)Office Address: 1302, Tower B, RunFengDeShang, No.60 An Li Road, Beijing, China. Zip: 100101Company Licence Number: 110108008037499
Beijing hotel | Beijing tours | Shanghai hotel | Guangzhou hotel | Shenzhen hotel | Shanghai Hangzhou Suzhou tour | Xian travel | Guilin travel | Yunnan travel | Sichuan travel | Tibet travel