Private Tour, Start everyday.
Day 1 Arrival / BeijingArrive in Beijing, be met & transferred to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 (B, L, D) Beijing Full day trip to Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Silk store and Temple of Heaven. Enjoy the Peking Acrobatic Show or Peking Opera or Kongfu show with basic seat in the evening.
- Tian'anmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
- Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China during the Ming and Qing Dynasties with a history of 600 years.
Visit scenic spots: 1. The hall and the courtyard of supreme harmony, 2. The meridian gate, 3. the hall of supreme harmony, 4. the hall of complete harmony, 5. the hall of preserving harmony, 6. the huge of stone carving, 7. the hall of union, 8. the palace of earthly tranquility, 9. the imperial garden, etc.
- Temple of Heaven: The place where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
Visit scenic spots: 1. the hall of prayer for good harvest, 2. red stairway bridge, 3. the imperial vault of heaven, 4. echo wall, 5. triple sound stone, 6. the circular mound altar, etc.
Day 3 (B, L, D) Beijing Full day trip to Great Wall, Ming Tomb and Sacred road. Enjoy a famous Peking Duck Banquet for dinner.
- Great Wall: One of the seven wonders in the world and the one of the symbols of China.
- Ming Tomb: The best preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history, and visiting Changling, the largest one, Emperor Yongle's Tomb (about 2 hours).- Sacred Road: The way guarded on both sides with stone statues by which the ancient emperors went to hold a memorial ceremony for the ancestors.
Day 4 (B, L) Beijing -> Xi'an Visit the Summer Palace. Take afternoon flight to Xi'an.
Arrive in Xian. Be met & transferred to your hotel.
- The Summer Palace: The largest and best-preserved royal garden in China with a history of over 800 years. Visit scenic spots: 1. East palace gate, 2. the hall of benevolence and longevity, 3. hall of jade billows, 4. the hall of joyful longevity, 5. the covered walkway, 6. the marble boat, etc.
Day 5 (B, L) Xi'an Visit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Bell Tower and Wild Goose Pagoda. Enjoy the Tang Dynasty show in the evening.- Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses: The greatest archaeological findings of the century. The army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb.
- Bell Tower: The emblem of Xi'an city.
- Wild Goose Pagoda: The pagoda where widely renowned Master Xuanzang (Monk Tripitaka) stored his classics brought from India.
- Tang Dynasty show: It presents the palace dances and sings in the Tang Dynasty when Xi'an was the capital.
Day 6 (B, L) Xi'an -> Guilin
Visit Provincial History Museum and the Ancient City Wall. Take flight to the next destination. Arrive in Guilin. Be met and transferred to your hotel.
- Provincial Museum: One of the main museums in China which holds numerous unearthed cultural relics of China.
- Ancient City Wall: An extension of the old Tang Dynasty structure boasting the most complete city wall that survives through Chinese long history.
Day 7 (B, L) Guilin Full day Li River Cruise to Yangshuo with lunch aboard and return to Guilin late in the afternoon.- Li River Cruise: Depart in the morning. Be transferred for 4.5 hours wonderful cruise.You will enjoy the most beautiful mountains and water. Disembark at the one-thousand-year-old town Yangshuo in the afternoon. Have a short exploration to the old town before being transferred back to hotel.
Day 8 (B, L) Guilin -> Shanghai Have private city tours to Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill. Then you will be transferred to the airport. When you arrive in Shanghai, you will be picked up at the airport and drop you off to the hotel.- Elephant Trunk Hill: Located between the Li River and the Peach Blossom River, the whole hill looks like a giant elephant with a long trunk, it is the symbol of Guilin city.
- Reed Flute Cave: It is Guilin's largest and most impressive cave. Its name is explained by the fact that reeds for making flutes and pipes have been grown in this region since ancient times. This dripstone cave is 790 feet deep, and a visitor will walk for some 550 yards through a zigzagging sea of stalactites and stalagmites in dazzling colors.
Day 9 (B, L) Shanghai Visit Shanghai Museum, Yu Garden, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, the Bund and Nanjing Road
- Shanghai Museum: The biggest museum in China, with a collection of over 120,000 pieces of Chinese art & cultural relics. The museum is especially famous for its treasures of bronzes, ceramics, paintings, and calligraphy.
-Yu Garden: It is the architectural style of the Ming Dynasty and it used to be a private garden with 400 years' history. In front of the garden, there is a market called Yu Market.
-Oriental Pearl TV Tower: Standing by the Huangpu River with 468 meters high, OrIental Pearl TV Tower is the highest TV Tower in Asia.
-The Bund: The former foreign settlement, ranged along with imposing buildings of the colonial period
-Nanjing Road: The busiest shopping street in Shanghai.
Day 10 (B) Shanghai DepartureFree at leisure until to be transferred to the airport for the flight to your next destination.
Our price including:A. Pick up and drop-off from your hotel ; Entrance fees;B. Meals as listed in the itinerary, B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=Dinner. C. Personal English speaking Guide & Driver + Private car / van for Private Transfers and sightseeing. D. Hotels (twin share bases) as listed in the itinerary. E. All Service Charge and Taxes.F. Luggage Transfers between airports and hotels. G. All domestic flights from city to city mentioned above.
A. Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets.
B. Visa Fees.
C. Personal Expenses.
D. Coming and departing international or domestic flights.
Please Note: Price may vary according to different seasons. You can extend your stay in Shanghai after this package finished, we will keep the discount hotel rate for you for the extended days.
How to Book? 1. You can book online or by email, tell us which airport to pick you up, then receive our confirmation email. 2. When you arrive in Beijing or Shanghai , our tour guide will inform the time to pick you up in the next morning.
Payment Methods: 1.Pay cash to tour guide 2.Credit card 3.PayPal 4.Bank transfer
Copyright © 2003-2013 ChinaTour.NetChina Travel Services, Beijing Dragon-City Ltd. ChinaTel(hotel, flight): +86-10-82600771 | Tel(tours inquiry): +86-10-82600428 | Tel(night): +86-10-56629550Email(hotel, flight inquiry) | Email(tour inquiry)Office Address: 1302, Tower B, RunFengDeShang, No.60 An Li Road, Beijing, China. Zip: 100101Company Licence Number: 110108008037499
Beijing hotel | Beijing tours | Shanghai hotel | Guangzhou hotel | Shenzhen hotel | Shanghai Hangzhou Suzhou tour | Xian travel | Guilin travel | Yunnan travel | Sichuan travel | Tibet travel