Tour Description and Itinerary or
Private tour, Start from Beijing or Shanghai.
Day 1 Arrival / Beijing
Arrive in Beijing. Be met & transferred to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 (B, L, D) Beijing
Full day trip to Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, silk store and the Temple of Heaven. Enjoy a Chinese style performace in the evening (you can choose Peking Opera Show, or Chinese Acrobat, or Chinese Kongfu show, three options for you to choose).
- : The largest city square in the world.
- : The largest imperial palace in China during the Ming and Qing Dynasties with a history of about 600 years.
- : The place where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
evening performance: Peking Opera Show, or Chinese Acrobat, or Chinese Kongfu show.
Day 3 (B, L, D) Beijing
Full day trip to the Great Wall, jade market, Ming Tomb and Sacred road. Enjoy a Peking Duck Banquet for dinner in the most famous Quanjude Restaurant.
- : One of the seven wonders in the world and the symbol of China.
- : The only underground tomb of the thirteen tombs of the emperors in the Ming Dynasty.
- S: The way guarded on both sides with stone statues by which the ancient emperors went to hold a memorial ceremony for the ancestors.
evening dinner: Peking Roasted Duck Banquet for dinner in the most famous Quanjude Restaurant in Beijing.
Day 4 (B, L) Beijing - Xi'an
Visit Hutongs by rickshaw.
- : The old narrow paths where common people lived. All the Hutongs crisscross with each other, the Drum Tower, the Tea House, Yingding bridge, and the Shicha lake, House of Gong Infant and local people's houses among them.
Take afternoon flight to Xi'an.Once upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Day 5 (B, L) Xi'an
Visit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, the Bell Tower and the Wild Goose Pagoda. Enjoy the Tang Dynasty show in the evening.
- : The greatest archaeological findings of the century: The army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb.
- : The emblem of Xi'an city.
- the The pagoda where widely renowned Master Xuanzang (Monk Tripitaka) stored his classics brought from India.
evening performance: : The show that presents the palace dances and sings in the Tang Dynasty when Xi'an was the capital.
Day 6 (B, L) Xi'an - Shanghai
Visit the Provincial Museum, the Ancient City Wall and the Hanyang Tomb. Take afternoon flight to Shanghai. Upon arrival ,you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
- the: An extension of the old Tang Dynasty structure boasting the most complete city wall that survives through Chinese long history.
- One of the main museums in China which holds numerous unearthed cultural relics of China.
- : The Jing Emperor's tomb in Han Dynasty which was opened in 2001 and is famous for its rich collections of different kinds of tombs.
Day 7 (B, L) Shanghai
Visit the most famous sightseeings in Shanghai, tour around the city.
-: the former foreign settlement, ranged along with imposing buildings of the colonial period.
-Nanjing Road: the busiest shopping street in Shanghai.
-: It is characteristic of the architectural style of the Ming Dynasty and it used to be a private garden with 400 years' history. In front of the garden, there is a market called Yu Market.
-: It is one of the main tourist highlights of Shanghai and it's also the most famous active temples in China.
Day 8 (B, L) Shanghai
Visit the Shanghai Museum, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, check both the historical and modern side of city.
-: The biggest museum in China, with a collection of over 120,000 pieces of Chinese art and cultural relics. The museum is especially famous for its treasures of bronzes, ceramics, paintings, and calligraphy.
-: Standing by the Huangpu River with 468 meters high, Oriental Pearl TV Tower is the highest TV Tower in Asia.
Day 9 (B, L) Shanghai - Zhouzhuang - Suzhou
Drive from Shanghai to Water-Town Zhouzhuang (2hrs driving),
Visit Zhouzhuang Village: walk Double Bridge, Mi Pavilion, Shen's house etc. This ancient town is surrounded by water with many branching streams, stone bridges and old residence with black tiles and white wells
Then drive to Suzhou (1hr driving)
Upon arrival, visit the Tiger Hill and the Chilly Hill Temple
Tiger Hill: the most beautiful place in Suzhou, flower-colored hills, along with green trees, small lake and creek on rocks, come to this place you will know why Chinese people say Suzhou is the most beautiful city in China.
Chilly Hill(Hanshan) Temple: The temple is a famous temple in Suzhou, because of Zhang Ji, a famous poet in Tang-dynasty, wrote a poem "A Night Mooring by Maple Bridge,"
Overnight in Suzhou.
Day 10 (B, L) Suzhou - Hangzhou
Visit the Humble Administrator's Garden and the No.1 Silk Factory
Humble Administrator's Garden: this is the most classical garden of Su style in South China, constructed in the Ming dynasty. Surrounded big or small ponds with pavilions, terraces, chambers, and towers located nearby.
Then transfer to Hangzhou (3 hrs driving)
Upon arrival, Boating on the West Lake
West Lake: Said to bethe most beautiful lake in China, comprises five distinct sections. The largest part is known as the Outer Lake and it is bounded by the North Inner Lake, Yuehu Lake, West Inner Lake and Lesser South Lake
Overnight in Hangzhou.
Day 11 (B, L) Hangzhou - Shanghai
Visit the Lingying Temple & Peak from Afar Scenic Area, the Six-Harmony Pagoda, the Tiger Spring and the Mei Jia Wu Tea Village.
Lingying Temple: one of the ten most famous ancient Buddhist temples in China, famous for its more than 470 stone carvings of Buddhist figures, which dated from the 10th to 14th centuries. There are various Buddhist literature and treasures situated in front of Lingyin Temple .
Drive back to Shanghai.
Day 12 (B) Shanghai
Transfer from your hotel to airport, see off.
You can choose any hotel you like with our discount rate and inform us, we will customize the package price according to different hotels. Above hotels will be change to the same standard ones if one of them was fully booked.
Our price includes:
A. Private vehicle transfer along the schedule, Entrance fees;
B. Meals as listed in the itinerary, B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=Dinner.
C. Personal English speaking local Guide service;
D. Hotels (twin share bases) as listed in the itinerary. Third person will have one extra bed sharing the same room with other two members.
E. All Service Charge and Taxes.
F. Luggage Transfers between airports and hotels.
G. All demestic flights from city to city metioned above.
Our price excludes:
A. Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets.
B. Visa Fees.
C. Personal Expenses and tips to the drivers and guides.
Note: Price may vary according to different seasons. You can extend your stay in Shanghai after this package finished, we will keep the discount hotel rate for you for the extended days.
How to Book?
1. You can book online or by email, tell us which airport to pick you up, then receive our confirmation email.
2. When you arrive in Beijing/Shanghai , our tour guide will inform the time to pick you up in the next morning.
Payment Methods: 1.Cash to tour guide 2.Credit card 3.PayPal 4.Bank remit(wire transfer)To Customize This Tour: Please