Private tour, departs everyday.
Day 01: Arrival in HaikouOur guide will pick you up at Haikou airport and transfer to the hotel . You can enjoy your leisure rest and explore the city on your own for the rest of the day. You may enjoy the evening scenery of Haikou by yourselves.
Day 02: Haikou BreakfastFull day trip to Hairui Tomb, Boao Forum Site, Dongshanling Range.
- Hairui Tomb:Located in the Yabin village, Xiuying district of Haikou city, Hairui Tomb is the key national cultural protection unit, as well as one of the "Eight Sceneries" of Haikou. It has become a famous place of interest known as "Yue Dong Zheng Qi" (the integrity and upright). Hairui, the famous official in Ming dynasty, was born in Qiongshan and was known as "Hai Qingtian" (which means incorruptible official). The tomb was built in 1589 and it is said that when people was carrying Hairui's coffin, suddenly the rope broke, and then people considered that this should be the very place where Hairui himself had chosen to be his place.
- Boao Forum Site: Boao is located in the eastern coast of Hainan Island. Bounded by sea and surrounded with mountains, it boasts various landforms with rivers and dunes. With verdant coconut trees and green distant mountains, which are just like paradise.Boao Water City is the permanent conference place for Boao Forum for Asia, the only international conference organization who permanently settles in China.It will be developed into an international conference center with intelligence and ecologic environment that is top in the world, and a center for vacation and recreation with distinctive character.
- Dongshanling Range: For its exotic-looking rocks and peculiar natural beauty, the 184-metre-high Dongshanling Range composed of 3 peaks, is listed as "No. One Mountain of Hainan". An impressive number of monasteries are found there.
Day 3: Sanya BreakfastAfter visiting Haikou, we drive to Sanya. Full day trip to Yalong Bay Tourism Zone, Xinglong tropic arboretum, Luhuitou (Turn Round Deer) Park.
- Yalong Bay Tourism Zone: It is 25 kilometers away from Sanya city in the southeast, the tropical beachscape tourism city in the extreme south of China.As a National AAAA Class Scenery Park, it is one of the Ten Top Tourist Zones in Hainan and the Five Top Tourist Zones in Sanya. Yalong Bay is so beautiful that those who had visited there made commends like“I don't want to visit seas else after visiting Sanya.
- Xinglong tropic arboretum: It is located in the Xinglong Hot Spring Scenic Area.Xinglong Tropical Botanical Garden is a bright pearl of sceneries explored by Hainan tourism. It enjoys a worldwide fame for its unique and abundant tropical plants.
- Luhuitou (Turn Round Deer) Park: Luhuitou is a peninsula with water at three sides in the Sanya Bay which is 5 kilometers away from the urban city. Luohuitou park has a romantic love story legend, there is a hughe statue standing on top of the mountain.Here the mountain and the sea sets off each other, you can have a bird's view of the sea and the whole Sanya city, which is magnificent.
Day 04: Sanya BreakfastThe morning is free. In the afternoon, visit the Ultima Thule and the Buddha Culture of Nanshan.
- The Ultima Thule: Tian'Ya'Hai'Jiao or Ultima Thule is situated at the southern tip of Hainan Island, now Hainan Province, about 20 km west of the City of Sanya. Originally known as Xia'Ma'Ling or Off-Your-Horse Peak, it is a section of the seacoast on the South China Sea. On the beach at this spot are strewn enormous rocks with towering scarped cliffs overlookin gthem. Placed in the midst of the huge rocks, people will see a billowy sea surging up and seemingly engulfing the sky and a sky hanging low trying deliberately to provoke the sea. Hard as you look, you can see nothing but a boundless haze before you ad this makes you feel that you have come to the end of the earth or Ultima Thule.
- Nanshan: It has been deemed an auspicious and blessed land in Brahma and links with many historic facts and legends. According to the record from Buddhism scriptures, Guanyin Buddha vowed twelve oaths to save all living beings. To dwell at South Sea permanently is the second oath of the twelve. Master Jianzhen, the renowned monk in the Tang Dynasty, tried in vain five times to sail eastward to Japan to preach Buddha's teaching. On his fifth sail to Japan, he drifted to Nanshan by a typhoon. While staying in Nanshan for one year and a half, he set up a temple and did missionary work, and then, finally succeeded in his sixth voyage to Japan. The Japanese travel monk named Konghai also landed at Nanshan on his way to learn Buddhism in the Tang Dynasty. The well known saying "Good fortune as boundless as the East Sea, Long life as great as Nanshan Mountain" shows further the Nanshan's origin of relations between Chinese traditional culture of auspiciousness and longevity.
Day 05: Departure from Haikou Breakfast
Pick you up from the hotel in Sanya, then drive to Haikou to see you off.
Our price including:A.Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel; Sights Entrance Tickets;B. Meals as listed in the itinerary, B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=Dinner. C. Personal Guide & Driver + Private car / van for private transfers, English speaking tour guide explain the sightseeings along the tour. D. Hotels (two people live in one room) as listed in the itinerary. E. All Service Charge and Taxes.F. Luggage Transfers between airports and hotels. Note: You can extend your stay in Beijing after this package finished, we will keep the discount hotel rate for you for the extended days.
How to Book? 1. You can book online or by email, tell us which hotel to pick you up, then receive our confirmation email. 2. When you arrive in Beijing, our tour guide will call you the night before the tour, if you are not in hotel room, we will leave a message in your room, to inform the time to pick you up in the next morning.
Payment Methods: 1.Pay cash to tour guide 2.Credit card 3.PayPal 4.Bank transfer
Share Your Tour Experience and Pictures
You can share your words and pictures here for this tour.
Inquiry or Book Now Back
Customers who booked above tour also book following hotel:
Refer A Friend, Earn $50