* To make a payment to ChinaTour.net now, click here.
For travellers coming to China, we offer very flexible payment methods:
Hotel Payment: You may choose Pay at hotel side, or Pay in Advance. 1. For Pay at hotel side (including "1. book without credit card" and "2. book with credit card guarantee"), NO Pre-payment needed. You can pay when you arrive in the hotel and pay by your credit card in most China hotels. Please note: for credit card guarantee booking, we DO NOT charge credit card online, the credit card is for room guarantee only, we only forward this guarantee to the hotel, you will pay at hotel when you arrive there. 2. For Pay in Advance through PayPal.com ("3. Pay in Advance"), these prepaid hotel bookings can not be changed nor cancelled according to most China hotels' rules.
Tour Payment (5 options): 1. Pay by Credit Card/Debit Card online: Most customers prefer credit card online payment rather than cash payment on arrival. A. We accept International VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diner's Club, the currency we charge is CNY(RMB), charged by: Merchant account name: Beijing Zilong City E-B.
B. We also accept China credit cards and debit cards issued by most of banks in China, like China Bank, ICBC, Agriculture Bank, Merchant Bank, Construction Bank, Minsheng, Transportation, Xingye, China Post, etc.
For Tour Packages including domestic Flight/Train/Cruise, pre-payment is required, so you may pay by Credit Card online.
2. For Tours Without Flight/Train/Cruise, You can also pay cash when you arrive in China, no need to pay in advance. Safe payment & service quality guarantee: pay when you meet our tour guide in China. You can also pay when you feel satisfied with our services, for example, if you are taking the 8 days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai tour, you can pay separately when you arrive in each cities, you can pay the Beijing tour part at Beijing, and pay the Xian tour part when you arrive in Xian; if you are not happy with our services in Beijing, you can refuse to use our service in Xian and do not pay the Xian tour fees and the rest in Shanghai.
3. Pay through Paypal.com, by your credit card or your bank account: Some customers prefer payment through Paypal.com. Please note the payment is to "Beijing Dragon City Ltd. (ChinaTour.Net)", Our PayPal account is: paymentchinatour.net.
4. Bank Transfer to our company account.
Bank Transfer Information (Our Company's Bank Account): For depoist or full payment, you can also remit to our company's bank account.
1. For bank transfer from overseas, please remit to following account: Company Name: Beijing Dragon City Ltd. Bank Account Number: 11051701040001332 Bank Name: Agricultural Bank of China, Beijing Branch. Bank Address: Chengfu Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China SWIFT code: ABOCCNBJ010
2. For transfer from China local banks(or transfer via ATM machines), please print following picture of our bank account in Chinese, so that the bank staff will have no problem to read.
You can do bank transfer in any China local banks by above information. After the transfer, please keep the bank receipt and fax or email to us at: 86-10-82600770.(please mention your name or reservation ID number on the fax)
5. Western Union Money Transfer Method
If you choose Western Union for the payment method, Please transfer money to following receiver in China: First Name: JING Last Name: SHI Address: B1302, 60 An Li Road, Chaoyang District City: Beijing, Zip Code: 100101 Country: China Telephone Number: 86-10-86922445 After the transfer please fax or email us the (MTCN code, Sender Last Name/First Name, Sender Address, Telephone), to receive the money in Western Union office, please also mention your reservation ID number on the fax or email.
Tour Cancellation Policy: For Tours Without Flight/Train/Cruise, There is NO Cancellation Fees, you can change or cancel your travel plan 48 hours before your tour starts; For air tickets: cancellation fee is 30% of total fare cost. For train tickets: cancellation fee is 100% of total fare cost. Note: Credit Card Transcation Fees can not be refunded, which is charged by Bank (ChinaBank charges 5% of credit card charges as transcation fee). We understand that travellers may need to change their travel schedule depending on their needs, sometimes because of emergencies. We are a 7*24 hours working company providing full service for any travel change/cancellation, our powerful travel services will ensure the flexibility of your travel bookings.
Yangtze Cruises Payment: Pay by credit card online: for cruiser's booking, pre-payment is required to reserve the cabin on the cruiser, customers can easily finish the online credit card payment by choosing the "Pay by credit card" option(or Paypal option) when you book the cruiser online. Other ways of prepayment: Bank transfer to our company account, or by post office. Cancellation Policy for Cruises: cancel 45 days in advance: charge 15% of the total amount as cancellation fee. cancel 30 days in advance: charge 30% of the total amount as cancellation fee. cancel 15 days in advance: charge 50% of the total amount as cancellation fee. cancel 10 days in advance: charge 70% of the total amount as cancellation fee. cancel less than 7 days in advance: change 100% of the total amount as cancellation fee.
Travel Group Payment:
1. For travel or business group to China, we also have flexible payment method: Partial deposit in advance + partial payment on arrival. For tourism group or bussiness group, to confirm the hotel/flight group bookings in China, you need deposit like 10%~50% of total amount in advance to our company account, then pay the rest of the total amount when you arrive in China.