Tour Description and Itinerary or
Start from Beijing or Shanghai, price is the same.
Day 1 Arrival / Beijing
Arrive in Beijing. Be met & transferred to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 (B, L , D) Beijing
Visit the Great Wall, jade market and Summer Palace. After the tour, we will enjoy a delicious Peking Duck in Quanjude restaurant.
- Great Wall: One of the seven wonders in the world and the symbol of China (60 miles away from downtown, about one and half hour's drive).
Visit scenic spots: Badaling Geat Wall, Badaling fortress, beacon-towers, "looking-toward beijing stone", etc.
- Summer Palace: The largest and best-preserved royal garden in China with a history of over 800 years.
Visit scenic spots: 1. East palace gate, 2. the hall of benevolence and longevity, 3. hall of jade billows, 4. the hall of joyful longevity, 5. the covered walkway, 6. the marble boat, etc.
Day 3 (B, L) Beijing -> Xian
Full day trip to Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City and silk market. Go to Xi'an by overnight Train Z19 or other (soft sleeper) after dinner.
- Tian'anmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
- Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
Visit scenic spots: 1. The hall and the courtyard of supreme harmony, 2. The meridian gate, 3. the hall of supreme harmony, 4. the hall of complete harmony, 5. the hall of preserving harmony, 6. the huge of stone carving, 7. the hall of union, 8. the palace of earthly tranquility, 9. the imperial garden, etc.
Day 4 (L) Xian
Arrive in Xian in the morning. Be met & transferred to your hotel. Have city tour to Provincial History Museum and Ancient City Wall. Enjoy the Tang Dynasty Show in the evening.
: It presents the palace dances and sings in the Tang Dynasty when Xi'an City was the capital.
- : It survives through Chinese long history as an extension of the old Tang Dynasty structure boasting the most complete city wall.
- It holds numerous unearthed cultural relics of China as one of the main museums over the country.
Day 5 (B, L) Xian -> Shanghai
Visit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Bell Tower and Wild Goose Pagoda. Go to Shanghai by overnight Train T140 or other (Soft Sleeper).
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses: The greatest archaeological findings of the century: The army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb.
- Bell Tower: The emblem of Xi'an city.
- Wild Goose Pagoda: The pagoda where widely renowned Master Xuanzang (Monk Tripitaka) stored his classics brought from India.
Day 6 Shanghai arrival
Arrive in Shanghai at around 13:00. Be met and transffered to your hotel . Free at leisure.
Day 7 (B, L) Shanghai
Visit the famous Shanghai Bund, Nanjing Road, Yu Garden & Market (Chenghuangmiao), Jade Buddha Temple and Oriental Pearl TV Tower.
- : The former foreign settlement, ranged along with imposing buildings of the colonial period.
- Nanjing Road: The busiest shopping street in Shanghai.
- : It is the architectural style of the Ming Dynasty and it used to be a private garden with 400 years' history. In front of the garden, there is a market called Yu Market.
- : Standing by the Huangpu River with 468 meters high, OrIental Pearl TV Tower is the highest TV Tower in Asia.
Day 8 (B) Shanghai / Departure
Free at leisure until to be transferred to the airport for the flight to your next destination.
You can choose any hotel you like with our discount rate and inform us, we will customize the package price according to different hotels.
Our price includes:
A. Pick up and drop-off from your hotel and Railway Station; Entrance fees;
B. Meals as listed in the itinerary, B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=Dinner.
C. Personal Guide & Driver + Private car / van for Private Transfers.
D. Twin share bases for hotel accommodation as listed in the itinerary.
E. All Service Charge and Taxes.
F. Train tickets as listed.
A. Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets.
B. Visa Fees.
C. Personal Expenses.
1. No guide on the train.
2. There will be different private guide in 3 cities.
3. Price may vary according to different seasons.
4. You can extend your stay in Shanghai after this package finished, we will keep the discount hotel rate for you for the extended days.
How to Book?
1. You can book online or by email, tell us which airport to pick you up and your arrival flight numbers and time, then receive our confirmation email.
2. When you arrive in Beijing/Shanghai , our tour guide will meet you at arrival terminal airport by holding a sign with your name on it and then transfer you to the confirmed hotel there.
Payment Methods: 1.Cash to tour guide 2.Credit card 3.PayPal 4.Bank remit(wire transfer)To Customize This Tour: Please