This train trip starts from Beijing and ends in Shanghai.
Day 1 Arrival / Beijing by your own flightWhen your flight arrival in Beijing, you will go out of the custom alone, and our guide holds a sign with your name on it at the exit to welcome you, and please pay attention for the sign. Then the driver and guide will drive you to the city center hotel for rest, so you can have a walk near your hotel at night.
Day 2 (B+L+D) Beijing After breakfast, our guide will pick you up from your hotel by the appointed time, and drive to visit the Badaling or Mutianyu Great Wall according to your interest, then have a lunch and visit jade market. In the afternoon, visit Summer Palace. After the tour, we will enjoy a delicious Peking Duck in Quanjude restaurant before returning to your hotel.
- Great Wall: One of the seven wonders in the world and the symbol of China (60 miles away from downtown, about one and half hour's drive).Visit scenic spots: Badaling Geat Wall, Badaling fortress, beacon-towers, "looking-toward beijing stone", etc.- Summer Palace: The largest and best-preserved royal garden in China with a history of over 800 years.Visit scenic spots: 1. East palace gate, 2. the hall of benevolence and longevity, 3. hall of jade billows, 4. the hall of joyful longevity, 5. the covered walkway, 6. the marble boat, etc.
Day 3 (B+L) Beijing -> XianFull day trip to Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Jingshan Park and silk market. After the day trip, drive to Beijing West train station to catch the overnight Train Z43 (19:58-08:33)or other closer one (soft sleeper) to Xian.
- Tian'anmen Square: The largest city square in the world.- Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.Visit scenic spots: 1. The hall and the courtyard of supreme harmony, 2. The meridian gate, 3. the hall of supreme harmony, 4. the hall of complete harmony, 5. the hall of preserving harmony, 6. the huge of stone carving, 7. the hall of union, 8. the palace of earthly tranquility, 9. the imperial garden, etc.
- Temple of Heaven: The place where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
- Jingshan Park: when we reach the top of the hill, we will enjoy the bird view of the whole Forbidden City and Beijing central city,
Day 4 (no breakfast+L) Xian Arrive in Xian in the morning, and you can have a breakfast on the train dining car. Be met at the station & transferred to your hotel for save the luggage and checkin. Have city tour to Provincial History Museum and Ancient City Wall. Enjoy the Tang Dynasty Show in the evening.
- Tang Dynasty show: It presents the palace dances and sings in the Tang Dynasty when Xi'an City was the capital.- Ancient City Wall: It survives through Chinese long history as an extension of the old Tang Dynasty structure boasting the most complete city wall.- Provincial Museum: It holds numerous unearthed cultural relics of China as one of the main museums over the country.
Day 5 (B+L) Xian -> ShanghaiVisit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Bell Tower and Wild Goose Pagoda. Go to Shanghai by overnight Train T140 or other (Soft Sleeper).
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses: The greatest archaeological findings of the century: The army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb. - Bell Tower: The emblem of Xi'an city.- Wild Goose Pagoda: The pagoda where widely renowned Master Xuanzang (Monk Tripitaka) stored his classics brought from India.
Day 6 Shanghai arrival (no meal)Arrive in Shanghai at around 13:00. Be met and transffered to your hotel . Free at leisure.
Day 7 (B+L) Shanghai Visit the famous Shanghai Bund, Nanjing Road, Yu Garden & Market (Chenghuangmiao), Jade Buddha Temple and Oriental Pearl TV Tower. - The Bund: The former foreign settlement, ranged along with imposing buildings of the colonial period.- Nanjing Road: The busiest shopping street in Shanghai.- Yu Garden: It is the architectural style of the Ming Dynasty and it used to be a private garden with 400 years' history. In front of the garden, there is a market called Yu Market.- Oriental Pearl TV Tower: Standing by the Huangpu River with 468 meters high, OrIental Pearl TV Tower is the highest TV Tower in Asia.
Day 8 (B) Shanghai / DepartureFree at leisure until to be transferred to the airport for the flight to your next destination.
King Parkview Hotel/Traditional View Hotel
You can choose any hotel you like with our discount rateand inform us, we will customize the package price according to different hotels.
How to Book? 1. You can book online or by email, tell us which airport to pick you up and your arrival flight numbers and time, then receive our confirmation email. 2. When you arrive in Beijing/Shanghai , our tour guide will meet you at arrival terminal airport by holding a sign with your name on it and then transfer you to the confirmed hotel there.
Payment Method: 10%~30% Deposit + 70%~90% Pay after arrival in China
Copyright © 2003-2015 ChinaTour.NetBeijing Dragon-City Ltd. (Licence Number: 110108008037499)Email(hotel, flight inquiry) | Email(tour inquiry)Tel(hotel, flight): +86-10-82600771 | Tel(tour inquiry): +86-10-82600428 | Tel(night): +86-10-56629550Office Address: 1302, Tower B, RunFengDeShang, No.60 An Li Road, Beijing, China. Zip: 100101We accept
Beijing Tour | Xian Tour | Guilin Tour | Shanghai Tour(Suzhou,Hangzhou) | Yunnan Tour | Sichuan Tour | Tibet Tour