Reviews of 1 Day Private Suzhou Tour (start from Shanghai, round trip) by Chris ***
I enjoyed the day's excursion but there were a lot of things that need improvement. They are as follows
1. Tour was late picking us up. They had said that they would be at the port by 8:30. They were at least 20 minutes late.
2. We were told that we would have the larger van but we got the 6 person van. We were lucky that everyone keep the luggage to a minimum.
3. Van was dirty. Windows should have been washed.
4. Tour guide did not wear her tags
5. Lunch was the worst tour excursion meal I have ever eaten. Only one dish had meat and it was mainly fat (pork hock) and very small. Other plates were cheap food and poor quality. Only one small pot of tea was offered. No beer or soft drinks as per usual meals for excursions. Guide reluctantly provided one small bottle of water when asked.
6. No water was provided for the excursion itself.
Rating: [3 of 5 Stars!]
Date Added: 01/27/2017
—— review written by Chris ***