Private Tour, Starts Everyday.
Harbin, the capital of Heilongjiang province of People's Republic of China, is one of the sources of ice and snow culture in the world. Geographically, it is located in Northeast China under the direct influence of the cold winter wind from Siberia. The average temperature in summer is 21.2 degrees Celsius, -16.8 degrees Celsius in winter. It can be as cold as -38.1 degrees Celsius in winter.
Pickup from downtown hotel at around 9am, local English speaking guide will accompany you to view the snow carving in the Sun Island for Snow Expo, Siberia Tigers Park, Santa Sophia Church(outside visting), Center Street and World of Ice and Snow. Return to hotel.
- Sun Island Snow Expo: It is the recreational center for the people of Harbin. They come here to enjoy the sun during summer. When winter comes, the river freezes solid. Ice-skating becomes the rage.
- Siberia Tigers Park: The new Siberia Tiger Park was opened in 1996 on Sun Island. A large recreational district is currently under development, featuring gardens, swimming lakes, cafes, and a hunting range. The tiger reserve has been finished. The goal of the reserve is to save, study and breed these great cats in captivity and eventually release them into their natural habitat.
- Santa Sophia Church: It is jammed into an area of new construction, most notably several karaoke entertainment complexes with monumental Roman statuary mounted on their garish facades.
- Center Street: First built in 1925, Center Street is the most prosperous street in Harbin. It is also an architecture art gallery with the building in much kind of the styles such as Baroque, Eclecticism and so on.
- World of Ice and Snow: the most beautiful seeings in winter Harbin, see lightening Ice Lantern and Snow Sculptures at night.
1, Best season to visit Harbin City is in Janurary and Febrary because warm weather in March would make the ice and snow sulptures melted.
2, Remind you to wear warm coat in this around -20 Celsius degree in daytime.
How to Book?
1. You can book online or by email, tell us which airport to pick you up, then receive our confirmation email.
2. When you arrive in Harbin, your guide will be there at airport for your arrival.
I am planning to visit sunisland ,ice and snow world, Siberian tiger park and polarland on 5th Jan. Please help me. more..
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!] by Jyothi .,01/03/2019