Day 1: Arrival in Beijing
Be met & transferred to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day
Day 2: Bengjing sightseeing
Full day trip to Tian\\\'anmen Square, Forbidden City, silk store and Temple of Heaven. Enjoy the Chinese Acrobatic Show in the evening.
- Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
Visit scenic spots: 1. The hall and the courtyard of supreme harmony, 2. The meridian gate, 3. the hall of supreme harmony, 4. the hall of complete harmony, 5. the hall of preserving harmony, 6. the huge of stone carving, 7. the hall of union, 8. the palace of earthly tranquility, 9. the imperial garden, etc.
- Temple of Heaven: The place where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God\\\'s blessings on the whole nation.
Visit scenic spots: 1. the hall of prayer for good harvest, 2. red stairway bridge, 3. the imperial vault of heaven, 4. echo wall, 5. triple sound stone, 6. the circular mound altar, etc.
Day 3: Beijing sightseeing
Full day trip to the Great Wall, Jade Market, Ming Tomb.
- the Great Wall: One of the seven wonders in the world and the symbol of China (60 miles away from downtown, about one and half hour\\\'s drive).
Visit scenic spots: Badaling Geat Wall, Badaling fortress, beacon-towers, \\\"looking-toward beijing stone\\\", etc. - Ming Tomb: The only underground tomb of the thirteen tombs of the emperors in the Ming Dynasty.
Visit scenic spots: 1.ling en gate, 2.ling en palace, 3.soul tower, 4.the great red gate, 5.the stele pavilion, etc.
Day 4: Beijing / Xi\\\'an
Visit Summer Palace in the morning and take afternoon flight to Xi\\\'an. Upon arrival, be met at airport and transfer to fixed hotel.
Day 5: Xi\\\'an sightseeing
Full day trip to Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Provincial History Museum and have a wonderful Tang Dynasty Dinner show in the evening.
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses: The greatest archaeological findings of the century: the army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin\\\'s tomb.
- Provincial Museum: One of the main museums in China which holds numerous unearthed cultural relics of China.
- Wild Goose Pagoda: The pagoda where widely renowned Master Xuanzang (Monk Tripitaka) stored his classics brought from India.
Day 6: Xi\\\'an sightseeing
Morning trip to Xi\\\'an City Wall, Grea Mosque and have a glimpse of Bell Tower and Drum Tower, the landmarks of this city. Take a afternoon flight to Dunhuang. overnight Dunhuang.
- Bell Tower: The emblem of Xian city.
- Ancient City Wall: An extension of the old Tang Dynasty structure boasting the most complete city wall that survives through Chinese long history.
Day 7: Dunhuang sightseeing
After breakfast, first visit Mogao Grottoes, nearly 25km from Dunhuang city, The Grottoes,commonly known as Thousand-Buddha Cave, is currently the world\\\'s greatest treasure-house of Buddhist art. After lunch visit the famous Mingsha Mountain and Crescent Spring. You can climb mountains barefoot, riding a camel and also be skateboard, jumping umbrella traction, the sand bath, sand therapy. overnight Dunhuang.
Day 8: Dunhuang/Urumchi
Morning after breakfast, auto to Dunhuang Yadan Geoparks to visit. 180km from Dunhuang city. also called Mogui city by local people for its grotesque landforms. then in the aftrernoon, take a flight to Urumchi and overnight Urumchi.
Day 9: Urumci sightseeing
After breakfast we first visit Xinjiang Regional Museum, then if it comes across their market day, you will be luck enough to see the international bazaar\\\'s bustling and hustling. then have your lunch near the bazar and drive drive 120km to Tianchi Lake. which means heavenly lake. then back to Urumchi and overnight there.
Day 10: Urumchi/Shanghai
this morning fly to Shanghai, local guide will meet you and transfer you to hotel. the rest day is arranged to visit Shanghai Bund, the former foreign settlement, ranged along with imposing buildings of the colonial period. then trip to Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Standing by the Huangpu River with 468 meters high, Oriental Pearl TV Tower is the highest TV Tower in Asia. In the evening, we will spend around an hour visiting Nanjing Road, the most prosperous business street in Shanghai. overnight Shanghai.
Day 11: Zhouzhuang tour
this morning take a private car to Zhouzhuang. Zhouzhuang is an ancient culture town in South China. The town in surrounded by water with many branching streams, stone bridges and old residence with black tiles and white wells. Cruise on zhouzhuang river, visit the zhangs hall. return to shanghai, end your China tour.