Private Tour, Starts Everyday.
Tour Code: HRB-03B
Day 1 Arrival / Harbin
On arrival at Harbin, you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
Day 2 (B, L) Harbin
One day trip to the snow carving of the Sun Island, Large World of Ice &Snow or Zhaolin Park, Siberia Tigers Park, Santa Sophia Church and Center Street;
- Sun Island: It is the recreational center for the people of Harbin. They come here to enjoy the sun during summer. When winter comes, the river freezes solid. Ice-skating becomes the rage.
- Siberia Tigers Park: The new Siberia Tiger Park was opened in 1996 on Sun Island. A large recreational district is currently under development, featuring gardens, swimming lakes, cafes, and a hunting range. The tiger reserve has been finished. The goal of the reserve is to save, study and breed these great cats in captivity and eventually release them into their natural habitat.
- Santa Sophia Church: It is jammed into an area of new construction, most notably several karaoke entertainment complexes with monumental Roman statuary mounted on their garish facades.
- Center Street: First built in 1925, Center Street is the most prosperous street in Harbin. It is also an architecture art gallery with the building in much kind of the styles such as Baroque, Eclecticism and so on.
Day 3 (B, L) Harbin Departure
Half day trip to Ice skiing on Songhua River and Provincial Museum of Heilongjiang. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to the airport in time for your flight.
- Provincial Museum of Heilongjiang: Built in 1922, The Provincial Museum of Heilongjiang is a comprehensive museum run by the provincial government. Located in a compound (50 Red Army Street, Nangang District), it has housed more than 104,000 pieces of relics and specimens.
5 star: New Paris Hotel(5 star to be);
4 star: Harbin Friendship Palace Hotel;
3 star: Harbin Yuanda Business Hotel;
1, Best season to visit Harbin City is in Janurary and Febrary because warm weather in March would make the ice and snow sulptures melted.
2, Remind you to wear warm coat in this around -20 Celsius degree in daytime.
How to Book?
1. You can book online or by email, tell us which airport to pick you up, then receive our confirmation email.
2. When you arrive in Harbin, your guide will be there at airport for your arrival.