Private Tour, Starts Everyday.
Day 1 Arrive / Harbin
Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to the hotel.
Half day visit Siberia Tigers Park and Center Street, enjoy the evening Ice-light in World of Ice and Snow.
- Siberia Tigers Park: It was opened in 1996 on Sun Island. A large recreational district is currently under development, featuring gardens, swimming lakes, cafes, and a hunting range. The goal of the reserve is to save, study and breed tigers in captivity and eventually release them into their natural habitat.
- Center Street: It is the most prosperous street in Harbin. It is also an architecture art gallery with the building in many kinds of the styles such as Baroque, Eclecticism and so on.
Day 2 Harbin Yabuli (B, L)
Drive to Yabuli International Ski Resort and take two hours to enjoy skiing there (boot & pole included, not skimeister or ski suite). Return to Harbin downtown hotel in the late afternoon.
- Yabuli International Ski Resort: 195km to the southeast of Harbin, is one of the largest skiing grounds in China. Also the venue for the skiing events of the 1996 Asian Winter Games, it features a 3,080-metre-long alpine skiing lane with an average drop of 884 meters and an average gradient of 22. Degrees. There are also facilities for ski jumping and cross-country skiing.
Day 3 Harbin (B)
Free at your leisure, wondering around the city by yourself.
Day 4 Harbin Departure (B, L)
Half day trip to visit the Sophia Church, if lucky enough, you can see the winter swimming show there in lake or river. After lunch, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight.
-Santa Sophia Church: It is jammed into an area of new construction, most notably several karaoke entertainment complexes with monumental Roman statuary mounted on their garish facades.
5 star: New Paris Hotel(5 star to be);
4 star: Harbin Friendship Palace Hotel;
3 star: Harbin Yuanda Business Hotel;
1, Best season to visit Harbin City is in Janurary and Febrary because warm weather in March would make the ice and snow sulptures melted.
2, Remind you to wear warm coat in this around -20 Celsius degree in daytime.
How to Book?
1. You can book online or by email, tell us which airport to pick you up, then receive our confirmation email.
2. When you arrive in Harbin, our tour guide will inform the time to pick you up in the next morning.
| || || |
| || || |