Wanshou Mountain in Summer Palace
Water cube at night
Private tour, Start from Shanghai and end in Beijing!!
Day 1 Arrival / Shanghai by your own flight
Upon arrival, be met at the Shanghai airport and transferred to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 (B, L) Shanghai
Visit Yu Garden, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, the Bund, Jade Buddha Temple, and Nanjing Road.
- Yu Garden: It is the architectural style of the Ming Dynasty and it used to be a private garden with 400 years' history. In front of the garden, there is a market called Yu Market.
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower: Standing by the Huangpu River with 468 meters high, OrIental Pearl TV Tower is the highest TV Tower in Asia.
- Bund:The former foreign settlement, ranged along with imposing buildings of the colonial period.
- Nanjing Road: The busiest shopping street in Shanghai.
Day 3 (B, L) Shanghai / Xi’an
Take flight to Xi’an. Be met and transferred to your hotel. Visit the Ancient City Wall and the Provincial Museum.
- Ancient City Wall: An extension of the old Tang Dynasty structure boasting the most complete city wall that survives through Chinese long history.
- Provincial Museum：One of the main museums in China which holds numerous unearthed cultural relics of China.
Day 4 (B, L) Xi'an
Visit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, the Bell Towerand the Wild Goose Pagoda. Enjoy the Tang Dynasty show in the evening.
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses: The greatest archaeological findings of the century: The army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb.
- Bell Tower: The emblem of Xi'an city.
- Wild Goose Pagoda: The pagoda where widely renowned Master Xuanzang (Monk Tripitaka) stored his classics brought from India.
- Tang Dynasty show: The show that presents the palace dances and sings in the Tang Dynasty when Xi'an was the capital.
Day 5 (B, L) Xi’an / Beijing
Take morning flight to Beijing. Be met & transferred to your hotel. Visit Hutongs by rickshaw.
- Hutongs: The old narrow paths where common people lived. All the Hutongs crisscross with each other, dotted with the Kindergarten, the Bell Tower, the Drum Tower, the Tea House, and the lake, House of Gong Infant and local people's houses among them.
Day 6 (B, L, D) Beijing
Full day trip to the Great Wall, jade market, Ming Tomb and Sacred road. Enjoy a famous Quanjude Peking Duck Banquet for dinner.
- Great Wall: One of the seven wonders in the world and the one of the symbols of China.
- Sacred Road: The way guarded on both sides with stone statues by which the ancient emperors went to hold a memorial ceremony for the ancestors.
Day 7 (B, L, D) Beijing
Full day trip to Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, silk store and Temple of Heaven. Enjoy one evening show from Chinese Acrobatic show or Kongfu show or Peking Opera in the evening.
- Tian'anmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
- Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China during the Ming and Qing Dynasties with a history of about 600 years.
- Temple of Heaven: The place where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
- evening performance: Peking Opera Show, or Chinese Acrobat, or Chinese Kongfu show
Day 8 (B) Beijing / Departure
Free at leisure until to be transferred to the airport for the flight to your next destination.
Shanghai Jinjiang Hotel
Grand Park Hotel
Beijing Prime Hotel or Beijing Capital Hotel
Shanghai The Bund Riverside hotel
Gaosu Shenzhou hotel or Skytel Hotel
Howard Johnson Paragon Hotel
Charms hotel or Holiday Inn Express Zhabei hotel
Xian City hotel
Beijing Red Wall Hotel or King Parkview Hotel
Please note: the above hotels have travel contract with us, but you still can choose others, and we can try to get the better price than yours, and you just need pay some difference.
Our price including:A. Private transfer service along the land schedule; Entrance fees;B. Meals as listed in the itinerary, B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=Dinner. C. Personal English speaking local tour guide service;D. Hotels (twin share bases) as listed in the itinerary. E. All Service Charge and Taxes.F. Luggage Transfers between airports and hotels. G. Domestic flight inclusive Shanghai -Xian-Beijing.
Excluding:A. Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets.B. Visa Fees.C. Personal Expenses.
Please Note: Price may vary according to different seasons. You can extend your stay in Beijing after this package finished, we will keep the discount hotel rate for you for the extended days.
How to Book? 1. You can book online or by email, tell us which airport to pick you up, then receive our confirmation email. 2. If you have arrived in Shanghai , our tour guide will inform the time to pick you up in the next morning.
Payment Method: 30%~50% Deposit + 50%~70% Pay after arrival in China
Share Your Tour Experience and Pictures
You can share your words and pictures here for this tour.
Inquiry or Book Now Back