Day 1Place & Transport: Arrive in Shanghai, International flight not includedToday's Activities: Airport to Hotel Transfer (Shanghai)
Day 2Place & Transport: ShanghaiToday's Activities: Yuyuan Garden, Yuyuan Market, The Shanghai World Financial Center, The BundMeals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Yuyuan Garden: In the centre of Shanghai next to the Yuyuan Bazaar, this exquisite old 5-acre garden is famous for its design. The paths wander across bridges, past rockeries and miniature lakes, and through pretty halls and pavilions. The trees and shrubs are planted with an eye to providing charming views, and a sense of peace and harmony.- Yuyuan Market : Located at a very busy marketplace in a complex of traditional-style buildings, backing onto Yuyuan Gardens.You can find everything there from popular local snacks and food, crafts, antiques and souvenirs to Starbucks, tea-houses and some great restaurants. There is a small (reconstructed) Temple (Chenhuang: Temple of the City Gods) in there as well.- The Shanghai World Financial Center : The Shanghai World Financial Center is a supertall skyscraper under construction in Shanghai, China. It is a mixed use skyscraper which will consist of offices, hotels, conference rooms, observation decks, and shopping malls on the ground floors. The hotel component will open with 175 rooms and suites in mid-2008 as the Park Hyatt Shanghai. On September 14, 2007 the skyscraper was topped out at 492.3 meters (1,615.2 ft) and became the tallest structure on mainland China, including Hong Kong, as well as the world's third tallest building (including unfinished ones), after the Burj Dubai and Taipei 101.- The Bund: Once the home of the foreign traders and major banks, the embankment has taken on a new vitality; lovely old European-style buildings mix with futuristic developments, chic restaurants, top end shops and bars offer plenty to see and do and by night it's magic!
Day 3Place & Transport: Shanghai to Guilin, Flight No. TBAToday's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Shanghai), Airport to Hotel Transfer (Guilin), Cruise in Zhouzhuang, Zhouzhuang Water TownMeals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Cruise in Zhouzhuang: Zhouzhuang is an ancient culture town in Southern China. The town is surrounded by water with many branching streams, stone bridges and old residence with black tiles and white wells.- Zhouzhuang Water Town: Zhouzhuang is an ancient culture town in Southern China. The town is surrounded by water with many branching streams, stone bridges and old residence with black tiles and white wells.Such an ancient water town on an island in a lake in the land of rice and fish . Visitors may explore picturesque narrow canals, little streets, bridges and overhanging traditional houses,visit well-preserved old residences with good displays, eat delicious fish or other local delicacies and enjoy the balladeers in the waterside teahouses. The drive from Suzhou passes through fertile farmlands full of lakes, canals, barges, ducks, rice, corn, bananas; everything grows here!
Day 4Place & Transport: GuilinToday's Activities: Minority village and Longsheng Terraced FieldMeals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Minority village and Longsheng Terraced Field : The Longji Terraces are built into the steep mountain range named "The Dragon's Backbone" about 2 hours from Guilin. The terraces look like ribbons as they wind from the foot to the top of the mountain. This ingenious construction makes best use of the scarce arable land and water resources in the mountainous area. There are about 66 square kilometers of terraced fields in the district. The Terraces were first built in the Yuan dynasty and completed in the Qing dynasty by the Zhuang people. Zhuang and Yao minority villages dot the area and feature traditional unique architecture where no nails are used in construction. The different minority customs and dressing styles are especially interesting.
Day 5Place & Transport: GuilinToday's Activities: Li River CruiseMeals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Li River Cruise: A cruise along the Li River between Guilin and Yangshuo is an unforgettable experience. As you take in the stunning scenery there's something interesting to see at almost every bend in the river. Between spectacular limestone peaks you'll see graceful bamboo groves, farmers tending rice paddies, and lumbering water buffaloes pulling carts or cooling off in the river. You may see fishermen gliding along on their narrow bamboo rafts, and if you're very lucky you might see one of the famous fishing cormorants. Boats depart from various wharves, according to the height of the river at different times of the year.
Day 6Place & Transport: Guilin to Beijing, Flight No. TBAToday's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Guilin), Airport to Hotel Transfer (Beijing), Yangshuo biking to Yangshuo Moon Mountain and Yangshuo Big Banyan TreeMeals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Yangshuo biking to Yangshuo Moon Mountain and Yangshuo Big Banyan Tree: Experience the hustle & bustle of the Yangshou traffic for 5 minutes before you escape onto the country roads, lanes and tracks of the distinctive and beautiful Yangshou countryside. Biking through the paddy field and orchards that surround the famous mountains will give a fascinating insight into life in rural China. Centuries old farming methods sit side by side with mobile phones and satellite dishes.
Day 7Place & Transport: BeijingToday's Activities: The Tian'anmen Square, The Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven.Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- The Forbidden City: The Imperial Palace, home to 24 Emperors between 1420 and 1911. Great squares, halls and gates contrast with the intricate networks of side halls, gardens, courtyards and quarters for those who lived in this 'city within a city'. The exhibitions, both permanent and temporary, are also absolutely fascinating. Expect to spend at least 2-3 hours, wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.- The Summer Palace: The largest and best-preserved royal garden in China with a history of over 800 years.Visit scenic spots: 1. East palace gate, 2. the hall of benevolence and longevity, 3. hall of jade billows, 4. the hall of joyful longevity, 5. the covered walkway, 6. the marble boat, etc.- The Temple of Heaven: The place where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's blessings on the whole nation.Visit scenic spots: 1. the hall of prayer for good harvest, 2. red stairway bridge, 3. the imperial vault of heaven, 4. echo wall, 5. triple sound stone, 6. the circular mound altar, etc.
Day 8Place & Transport: BeijingToday's Activities: Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car) and Ming Tombs.Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch- Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car): This less-crowded section of the Great Wall is a pleasant drive 90km NE of Beijing. A cable car takes you to a good section (avoiding a very steep climb), where you can walk along the wall, through the watch towers and enjoy superb views as it snakes across the hills and mountains. Walk along the wall on your own interest and return by cable car. Wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.
Day 9Place & Transport: Depart Beijing, Flight not includedToday's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing)Meals: Breakfast
in Beijing city
in Guilin city
in Shanghai city
Beijing Aisa Hotel
Guilin Sheraton Hotel
Beijing Howard Johnson Paragon Hotel
Guilin Bravo hotel
HengSheng Peninsula International Hotel
Shatan Hotel or Xuanwumen Business hotel
Guilin Osmanthus Hotel
New Asia Hote
Our price including:
A. Pick up and drop-off from your hotel ; Entrance fees;B. Meals as listed in the itinerary, B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=Dinner.C. Personal English speaking Guide & Driver + Private car / van for Private Transfers and sightseeing.D. Hotels (twin share bases) as listed in the itinerary.E. All Service Charge and Taxes.F. Luggage Transfers between airports and hotels.G. All domestic flights from city to city mentioned above.Excluding:A. Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets.B. Visa Fees.C. Personal Expenses.D. Coming and departing international or domestic flights.
Please Note: Price may vary according to different seasons. You can extend your stay in Shanghai after this package finished, we will keep the discount hotel rate for you for the extended days.How to Book?1. You can book online or by email, tell us which airport to pick you up, then receive our confirmation email.2. When you arrive in Beijing/Shanghai , our tour guide will inform the time to pick you up in the next morning.
Payment Method: 30%~50% Deposit + 50%~70% Pay after arrival in China
Share Your Tour Experience and Pictures
You can share your words and pictures here for this tour.
Inquiry or Book Now Back