This tour departs everyday, private tour.
You will be picked up at 9am from your hotel. Full day trip to the Yuexiu Park, Five Ram Statues and the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall. After lunch, visit the Chens' Ancestral Temple, Liurong Monastery, Beijing Road Walking Street and Xiguan big house.
- The octagonal memorial hall for Sun Yat-sen: It was built with money donated by overseas Chinese and Guangzhou residents.
- Liurong (Six Banyan Tree) Monastery: It is a legacy of Buddhism and the site of an ancient bronze Buddhist statue and Flower Pagoda, the tallest ancient structure in Guangzhou.
- Yuexiu Park: It is the largest park in downtown Guangzhou. Covering an area of 860,000 square meters (212.5 acres), the park is made up of three artificial lakes and seven hills of Yuexiu Mountain; hence the name Yuexiu Park.Yuexiu Park is a perfect combination of cultural relics and ecological tourism, reputed for its pretty water and hills as well as cultural relics. The main places of interest include the stone sculpture of the Five Rams, Zhenhai Tower, the site of the Ming Dynasty City Wall, and Square Cannon Site.
- The Five-Ram Sculpture: It is one of the most famous structures in Guangzhou. It has become the emblem of Guangzhou City. Legend has it that more than 2,000 years ago, Guangzhou was a barren land with people who despite hard work were suffering from famine. One day five immortals in five-color garments came riding on five rams, playing their legendary music. The rams held sheaves of rice in their mouths. The immortals left the sheaves of rice for the Guangzhou people, gave blessings to the city and left. The rams turned into stone and the city of Guangzhou became a rich and populous place. Guangzhou got the name of the City of Rams and the City of Ears.
- Xiguan Big House: the big house of Xiguan is the traditional folk house belonging to the rich and powerful family and the wealthy merchant in the "Xiguan Corner" (the present Liwan District) in Guangzhou, known as "Ancient Big House". This kind of house is usually deep with 3 compartments and 2 corridors in the bilateral symmetry, and in the center is the principal hall. Along the axle line is the porch, hallway, sedan-chair hall, main hall, front cubicle, secondary hall and the secondary room in sequence, each hall is one row and separated by the small patio from other halls.
Our price includes:
A. Pick up and drop-off from your hotel, Entrance fees.
B. Meals as listed in the itinerary, B=breakfast; L=lunch.
C. Personal Guide & Driver + Private car / van for Private Transfers and sightseeing.
D. All Service Charge and Taxes.
A. Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets.
B. Visa Fees.
C. Personal Expenses.
Please Note: Price may vary according to different seasons.If you want to be picked up or drop off at the airport , you should add $20-$40 for each time( according to the number of people). You can extend your stay in Guangzhou after this package finished, we will keep the discount hotel rate for you for the extended days.
How to Book?
1. You can book online or by email, tell us which airport to pick you up, then receive our confirmation email.
2. When you arrive in Guangzhou, our tour guide will inform the time to pick you up in the next morning.