Duration: 3 Day (Starts from 7:00 am on the first day,finishes around 19:30 pm on second day).
Tour Type: private tour.
Attractions: Longmen Grottoes, White Horse Temple, Luoyang Museum, Shaolin Temple and Kongfu show.
Dining: Lunch(day 1 and day 2) and breakfast(day 2) .
Accommodation: 2 night in Luoyang
Service: Pickup in Luoyang& drop-off service in Zhengzhou, private air-conditioned vehicle and English-speaking tour guide
Day 1 Arrive in Luoyang
Pick you up from the airport or train station in Luoyang by local guide and private vehicle, and then check in the hotel for rest. Free leisure for your own.
Day 2 Luoyang - Zhengzhou (B, L)
Visit the Longmen Grottoes in the morning. After having lunch, visit the White Horse Temple and the Tianzi Jialiu Museum.
- Longmen Grottoes: contain the largest and most impressive collection of Chinese art of the late Northern Wei and Tang Dynasties (316-907), entirely devoted to the Buddhist religion, represent the high point of Chinese stone carving.
- White Horse Temple: White Horse Temple (Baima Temple) is located 12 km away from Luoyang City. Established by the Han Dynasty in 68 AD when Buddhism started to spread, this temple is believe to be the first Buddhist temple built by the government in China.
Day 3 Zhengzhou departure (B, L)
visit the Yellow River Scenic Area and the Shaolin Temple. Send you to railway station or airport in Zhengzhou.
- Yellow River Scenic Area: situated in the northwest of Zhengzhou City, contains five scenic spots: the Five Dragons Peak, the Camel Mountain Range, the Yueshan Temple, the Stone Figures of Yandi and Huangdi, and the Ancient City of Liu Bang and Xiang Yu.
-Shaolin Temple: Located in Dengfeng County, Henan Province, famous for Shaolin wushu (martial arts), built in 495, the 19th year of the reign of Emperor Xiaowen of the Northern Wei Dynasty.
How to Book?
1. We suggest you to book the Xian trip together with us, so that we can arrange the train tickets for you.
2. We will deliver the train tickets when you travel together with us in Xian.