Duration: 1 Day
Tour Type: Private tour
Departure: Everyday (from December to February)
Attractions: Badaling Great Wall, Badaling Skiing Resort
Dining: Lunch included.
Accommodation: Not included.
Service:Hotel pick-up&drop-off service, private air-conditioned vehicle and English-speaking tour guide.
Pick up from your hotel at about 8 am in Beijing and then drive to the Badaling Great Wall, which is the most magnificent section of the Great Wall. Cable car optional.
Visit scenic spots: Badaling Great Wall, Badaling fortress, beacon-towers, "looking-toward beijing stone", etc. (Cable car is a good choice if one wants to get to the highest point and take the whole beautiful bird view.)
Have lunch after about 2 hours' visiting.
After that, we will drive to Badaling Ski Resort. Go skiing and enjoy.
After about 2-4hours' skiing, we will take you back to the hotel.
1. Pick-up and drop-off service from your hotel in Beijing downtown.
2. Air-conditioned vehicle (car,van or bus)
3. Entrance tickets for Badaling Great Wall.
4. English-speaking tour guide.
5. Typical Chinese lunch.
1. Cable car of the Great Wall.
2. Entrance of Badaling Ski Resort
3. Deposit and rental fee for ski clothes and ski equipment.
4. The tour expense excludes your hotel in Beijing. If you want to book a hotel, please check the hotel booking page http://chinatour.net/beijing-hotels.html
The entrance ticket of ski resorts on weekends and holidays differs from which on weekdays. The following prices are for weekdays. If the tour day is on weekends or holidays, there will be a 60CNY(10 USD) additional charge for each person.
For Private Tour:
- More flexible and time saving. No need to wait for other tourists from different hotel, no need to travel with strangers.
- Allow you to customize your own tour itinerary. A designated car and a private tour guide will be at your service.
- One shopping stop for private tour: 1. jade museum at lunch time.
- Vehicle mode: private luxury car or MPV van(click for picture)
1 Day Badaling Great Wall and Badaling Ski Resort Skiing Tour,the tour guide spoke English well. Haha was very knowledgeable of the history, and was accommodating. I have rated his service as 5/5. Thanks more..
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!] by Norberto Tampus Narciso,12/15/2017