Duration: 1 Day (Starts from 7:30-8:00 am, finishes around 5:00-6:00 pm).
Tour Type: Private Tour or Small Group Tour (6-10 persons)
Departure: Everyday except Monday.
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, and then, drive to Tian'anmen Square, one of the largest city squares in the world. Its name literally means “Gate of Heavenly Peace”. The square witnessed the foundation of the People’s Republic of China and several important events in Chinese history.
GPS Audio Guide: Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven Install App or Bookmark our website on your phone browser to enjoy.
Pass through the big gate with Chairman mao's Portrait, we will visit the Forbidden City, we have VIP access to enter to the largest ancient imperial palaces group in the world with 500 years history .This palace is an example of ancient Chinese architecture.( Visit the Forbidden City from south to north for about 2 hours.)
Visit scenic spots:
1. The hall and the courtyard of supreme harmony, 2. The meridian gate, 3. the hall of supreme harmony, 4. the hall of complete harmony, 5. the hall of preserving harmony, 6. the huge of stone carving, 7. the hall of union, 8. the palace of earthly tranquility, 9. the imperial garden, etc.
After Forbidden City, we drive to The Temple of Heaven. It is the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world. Visit it for about 1 hour.
Visit scenic spots:
1. the hall of prayer for good harvest, 2. red stairway bridge, 3. the imperial vault of heaven, 4. echo wall, 5. triple sound stone, 6. the circular mound altar, etc.
Have Chinese lunch in our selected Restaurant.
After lunch we drive about 40 minutes to Summer Palace, it is the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden, which UNESCO declared the Summer Palace “a masterpiece of Chinese landscape garden design". Visit it for about 1-1.5 hours.
Visit scenic spots: 1. East palace gate, 2. the hall of benevolence and longevity, 3. hall of jade billows, 4. the hall of joyful longevity, 5. the covered walkway, 6. the marble boat, etc.
After the tour, we will drive back to your hotel.
|Tour price includes:||Tour price excludes:|
|Pick-up and drop-off from Downtown hotel.||Tips for the tour guide and driver.|
|Air-conditioned car, van or bus.||Transfer from(to) airport or hotels in airport or remote area.|
|Entrance tickets of the attractions as listed.|
|English-speaking tour guide. (other language available at extra cost for private tour)|
|Typical Chinese lunch.|
Child taller than 1.1 meter will be charged full price, child smaller than 1.1 meter will be charged half price.
How to Choose Tour Type?
|Affordable Group Tour
- Our small group tour is composed of 6-10 tourists picked up from different hotels.
- Suitable for tourists with limited budget and who would like to travel with others from different countries.
- Two shopping stops for group tour: 1. pearl shop is arranged at noon 2. tea ceremony in the end of the tour.
|Best Value Private Tour
- More flexible and time saving. No need to wait for other tourists from different hotels.
- Possible to be customized for your own itinerary. A private tour guide and car will be at your service.
- One shopping stop for private tour: 1. silk.
|Top Rated Noshop Private Tour
- For the best quality tour, please book No-shopping 1 Day Tour: Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace .
When you seeing my mustache,you feel amusing,no doubt,it is a kind of beauty.Because on the background of the Temple of Heaven,Summer Palace.Bai is abie to speak English,Japanese,Chinese.This man is humor、knowledegeable.Thank you Bai,thank you China tour. Net. more..
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!] by Heinz Ruegsegger,07/29/2017
Our tour guide Jack made the tour a memorable event with knowledge each place. Especially the historical details explained before the visit to each venue added to our appreciation of different features. Highly recommended. KG Tulsi more..
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!] by Karson Gangaram Tulsi,07/06/2017
I feel very happy about this tour! more..
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!] by Nedeljkovic Ljiljana,04/20/2017