Marble Boat of Summer Palace
Temple of Heaven
Wanshou Hill in Summer Palace
Badaling Great Wall
Forbidden City in Snowy Winter
Ling'en Gate of Changling Tomb
Duration: 2 Days, from 7:30-8:00am to 5:00-6:00pm each day. Tour Type: Private Tour or Small Group Tour (6-8 persons) Departure: Everyday.
1. Pick you up from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Forbidden City, the largest ancient imperial palaces group in the world with 500 years history . Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for about 2 hours.
Visit scenic spots: 1. The hall and the courtyard of supreme harmony, 2. The meridian gate, 3. the hall of supreme harmony, 4. the hall of complete harmony, 5. the hall of preserving harmony, 6. the huge of stone carving, 7. the hall of union, 8. the palace of earthly tranquility, 9. the imperial garden, etc.
2. Then drive (30 minutes) to the Temple of Heaven, the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world. Visit it for about 1 hour.
Visit scenic spots: 1. the hall of prayer for good harvest, 2. red stairway bridge, 3. the imperial vault of heaven, 4. echo wall, 5. triple sound stone, 6. the circular mound altar, etc.
3. Have Chinese lunch (40minutes) in Taiyichun Restaurant.
4. Drive (30 minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. Visit it for about 1.5 hours.
Visit scenic spots: 1. East palace gate, 2. the hall of benevolence and longevity, 3. hall of jade billows, 4. the hall of joyful longevity, 5. the covered walkway, 6. the marble boat, etc.
5. After the tour, we will drive you back to your hotel.
1. Pick you up from hotel at departure time, then drive 1.5 hours to the famous Great Wall.(You can choose go to Badaling or Mutianyu section) Go hiking on the Great Wall for 2-3 hours. Optional: you can choose cable car to reach the top of Great Wall.
Visit scenic spots: Geat Wall fortress, beacon-towers, "looking-toward beijing stone", etc.
2. Driving (30minutes) to Friendship restaurant nearby the Ming Tombs and having typical Chinese lunch (50 minutes).
3. Driving (20minutes) to the Ming Tombs, the best preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history, and visiting Changling, the largest one, Emperor Yongle's Tomb (about 1 hours).
Visit scenic spots: 1.ling en gate, 2.ling en palace, 3.soul tower, 4.the great red gate, 5.the stele pavilion, etc.
4. After the tour, we will drive you back to your hotel.
Payment Methods: 1.Pay cash to tour guide 2.Credit card 3.PayPal 4.Bank transfer
Inquiry or Book Now Back
Refer A Friend, Earn $50