Duration: 2 Days, from 7:30-8:00am to 5:00-6:00pm each day.
Tour Type: Private Tour or Small Group Tour (6-8 persons)
Similar Tour: No shopping 2 days tour
1. Pick you up from hotel at departure time, then drive 1.5 hours to the famous Great Wall.(You can choose go to Badaling or Mutianyu section), VIP access entrance and go hiking on the Great Wall for 2-3 hours.
Optional Cable Car you can choose hike the wall or take a cable car to the top of the wall.
Visit scenic spots: Geat Wall fortress, beacon-towers, "looking-toward beijing stone", etc.
2. Driving (30minutes) to restaurant nearby the Ming Tombs and having typical Chinese lunch (60 minutes).
3. Driving (20minutes) to the Ming Tombs, the best preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history, and visiting Changling, the largest one, Emperor Yongle's Tomb (about 1 hours).
Visit scenic spots: 1.ling en gate, 2.ling en palace, 3.soul tower, 4.the great red gate, 5.the stele pavilion, etc.
1. Pick you up from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Forbidden City, VIP access to the largest ancient imperial palaces group in the world with 500 years history . Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for about 2 hours.
Visit scenic spots: 1. The hall and the courtyard of supreme harmony, 2. The meridian gate, 3. the hall of supreme harmony, 4. the hall of complete harmony, 5. the hall of preserving harmony, 6. the huge of stone carving, 7. the hall of union, 8. the palace of earthly tranquility, 9. the imperial garden, etc.
GPS Audio Guide: Badaling Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven Install App or bookmark our website on your phone browser to enjoy.
2. Then drive (30 minutes) to the Temple of Heaven, the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world. Visit it for about 1 hour.
Visit scenic spots: 1. the hall of prayer for good harvest, 2. red stairway bridge, 3. the imperial vault of heaven, 4. echo wall, 5. triple sound stone, 6. the circular mound altar, etc.
3. Have Chinese lunch (40minutes) in our selected Restaurant.
4. Drive (40 minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. Visit it for about 1.5 hours.
Visit scenic spots: 1. East palace gate, 2. the hall of benevolence and longevity, 3. hall of jade billows, 4. the hall of joyful longevity, 5. the covered walkway, 6. the marble boat, etc.
5. After the tour, we will drive you back to your hotel.
|Price Includes:||Price Excludes:|
|Pick-up and drop-off from your downtown hotel.||Optional Tips for the tour guide.|
|Air-conditioned car, van or bus.||Optional Cable car fee - to the top of Great Wall.|
|Entrance tickets of the attractions as listed.||Transfer from(to) airport or hotels in airport or remote area.|
|Chinese lunch with drink.|
|English-speaking tour guide. (other language available at extra cost for private tour)|
Child taller than 1.1 meter will be charged full price, child smaller than 1.1 meter will be charged half price.
How to Choose Tour Type?
|Affordable Group Tour |
- Our small group tour is composed of 6-10 tourists picked up from different hotels.
- Suitable for tourists with limited budget and who would like to travel with others from different countries.
- Two shopping stops each day for group tour: jade, tea, silk and pearl.
|Best Value Private Tour |
- More flexible and time saving. No need to wait for other tourists from different hotels.
- Possible to be customized for your own itinerary. A private tour guide and car will be at your service.
- One shopping stop each day for private tour: 1. Silk Shop in first day 2. jade museum in second day.
|Top Rated Noshop Private Tour |
- For the best quality tour, please book No Shopping 2 Days Beijing Tour .
ChinaTour agency is awesome. First of all i would like to mention even though there was a communication gap on the pickup point the tour agent were courteous enough to cover it for next two days and when we were unable they did the refund. Really happy about it. Also they are able to converse in english well more..
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!] by Bhagyaraj Isaiah,11/07/2018
We would have given a 5-star rating but for some time-stealing issues. First, the hotels were far away from each other to pick up all guests in a timely manner. Second, the driver was restricted by roadblocks from dropping us off at the sites, so we had a lot of extra walking. Third, there was a seemingly imp more..
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!] by Joley Flowers,06/21/2018
Yù (aka "Sue") was amazing! Not only did she take us to the tourist locations listed on the website but she also gave us a tour of a jade production building/history of jade, silk factory, showed us Olympic park, coordinated a Chinese acrobatics show, and Chinese opera show! Incredible. My friend and I learne more..
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!] by Gregory St. Clair,05/27/2018