Badaling Great Wall
Temple of Heaven
Wanshou Hill in Summer Palace
Giant Panda in Beijing Zoo
Yonghegong Lama Temple
Duration: 3 Days Tour Type: Private Tour or 6-8 persons Small Group Departure: Everyday.
1. Pick you up from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Forbidden City, the largest ancient imperial palaces group in the world with 500 years history . Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for about 2.5 hours.
Visit Scenic spots: 1. The hall and the courtyard of supreme harmony, 2. The meridian gate, 3. the hall of supreme harmony, 4. the hall of complete harmony, 5. the hall of preserving harmony, 6. the huge of stone carving, 7. the hall of union, 8. the palace of earthly tranquility, 9. the imperial garden, etc.
2. Then drive (30 minutes) to the Temple of Heaven, the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world, where the Ming and Qing emperors prayed for good harvest. Visit it for about 1.5 hour.
Visit scenic spots: 1. the hall of prayer for good harvest, 2. red stairway bridge, 3. the imperial vault of heaven, 4. echo wall, 5. triple sound stone, 6. the circular mound altar, etc.
3. Have Chinese lunch (40 minutes) in Taiyichun Restaurant.
4. Drive (30 minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. Visit it for about 2 hours.
Visit scenic spots: 1. East palace gate, 2. the hall of benevolence and longevity, 3. hall of jade billows, 4. the hall of joyful longevity, 5. the covered walkway, 6. the marble boat, etc.
6, At last, driving the travelers back to their hotels.
Optional Evening Show Peking Opera Show, Acrobatic Show or Kongfu Show.
1. Pick you up from hotel at departure time, then drive about 1.5 hours to the famous Great Wall, Badaling or Mutianyu section(you can choose). Go hiking on the Great Wall for 2-3 hours. Cable car optional.
Visit Scenic spots: Badaling fortress, beacon-towers, "looking-toward beijing stone", etc.
2. Drive (30 minutes) to Friendship restaurant nearby the Ming Tombs and having typical Chinese lunch (50 minutes).
3. Driving (20minutes) to the Ming Tombs, the best preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history, and visiting Changling, the largest one, Emperor Yongle's Tomb (about 1 hours).
Visit Scenic spots: Ling\'en Gate, Ling'en Palace,Soul Tower, The great red gate, the stele pavilion, etc.
After the tour, we will drive you back to your hotel.
Optional Dinner Peking roasted duck dinner at Quanjude restaurant
1. Pick you up at hotel, then we will drive you to Beijing Zoo. You will visit Panda House where you can see the lovely giant pandas.
2. Then, you will take a Hutong tour in Shichahai Scenic Area, where you will visit the Beijing old lanes by rickshaws and explore the traditional Chinese quadrangles to get to know local life.
3. At noon, have lunch in local family, home cooked Chinese dumpling or typical Chinese lunch, everyone loves it.
4. Then we will take you to the largest lama temple of Beijing ---Yonghegong Lama Temple , 1 hour tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple.
5. We will arrange around 30 minutes to take pictures at the Birds Nest and Water cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
6. After the tour, we will drive you back to your hotel.
Payment Methods: 1.Pay cash to tour guide 2.Credit card 3.PayPal 4.Bank transfer
Inquiry or Book Now Back
Refer A Friend, Earn $50