This tour departs everyday, privater tour.
Day 1: Arrival
You will be picked up at Kunming airport and transferred to the hotel. Free at leisure.You can explore the city.
- Stone Forest: 90km to the south of Kunming. Due to a process of weathering and erosion, nature has created an art gallery of stone sculpture there.
Day 3: Kunming - Dali (B+L)
Take the morning flight to Dali and be transferred to the hotel. Visit the Erhai Lake Park, the Three Pagoda, the South Gate of the Dali ancient town and be transferred to Foreigner Street. You can have dinner there by yourselves.
- Erhai (literally, Ear Lake):just as its name implies, is similar in form to that of an ear.
-Three Pagodas: are located northwest to Dali at the foot of Cangshan Mountains.
-Dali Ancient Town: built in 1382 and is one the 24 most famous historical and cultural cities in China.
Day 4: Dali - Lijiang (B+L)
Move on to Lijiang. Visit the Yan's Compound of Bai Minority in Xizhou and the tie--dyeing in Zhoucheng. Enjoy the Naxi Ancient Music and Dance Performance at Dongba Palace.
-Zhoucheng: the town where Bai minority people live. It is famous for its elaborate batik crafts.
Day 5: Lijiang (B)
Visit the Square Street of the Lijiang Old Town. You can arrange your rest time to explore the town. (B)
-Lijiang ancient town: The town was built in the late song dynasty and the early Yuan dynasty and was listed by the UNESCO on the list of the world's major cultural heritages in 1997.
Day 6: Lijiang (B+L)
Visit the Dry Sea, take the cable car to Spruce Plateau and overlook the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain and visit the Baisha Villageand a local Naxi family, the Baisha Murals, the Rock Joseph's Former Residence in Yuhu Village.
- The Jade Dragon Snow Mountain: The mountain has 13 peaks of which the highest is 18000 feet above sea level. It is a treasure of wild plants and rare animals.
- The Baisha Mural: With the introduction of the Buddhism, people painted plenty of murals on the walls of temples in the Ming Dynasty.
Day 7: Lijiang - Kunming (B+L)
Take flight back to Kunming and be transferred to the hotel. Visit theGolden Temple, the Daguan Park and the Bird-flower Market.
- Bird-flower market: The climate in Kunming is very much suitable for the plant of flowers and the living of birds. So the market is worth visiting.
Day 8: Departure (B)
You can arrange your time on your own until you are ready to be transferred to the airport for your departure.
Dali Regent Hotel
Lijiang Guanfang Hotel
Dali Regent Hotel
You can choose any hotel you like with our discount rate and inform us, we will customize the package price according to different hotels.
Our price including:
A.Pick up and drop-off from your hotel ; Entrance fees;Air tickets as listed.
B. Meals as listed in the itinerary, B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=Dinner.
C. Personal Guide & Driver + Private car / van for Private Transfers and sightseeing.
D. Hotels (twin share bases) as listed in the itinerary;
E. All Service Charge and Taxes;
F. Luggage Transfers between airports and hotels;
G. All domestic flights mentioned above;
A. Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets.
B. Visa Fees.
C. Personal Expenses.
Please Note: Price may vary according to different seasons. You can extend your stay inYunnan after this package finished, we will keep the discount hotel rate for you for the extended days.
How to Book?
1. You can book online or by email, tell us your flight number and arrival time to Kunming where we will pick you up at the airport, then you will receive our confirmation email.
2. When you arrive in Yunnan Kunming, our tour guide will meet you in the airport and carry on the following days tours.
| || || |
| || || |
we are 2 person over 55 years old and has plan to tour Kunming , dali , lijian and other place in Yunnan hope you can give us some advise . we will like to have a 9 days tour with a 5 seater and a Chinese speaking guide to follow us more..
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!] by koh b k,12/08/2014
Yunnan is a very beautiful. I was very surprised by beautiful nature, clean water and rivers full of fishes, wonderful blue sky. During my tour I met only very kind and clever people. All they take big care about nature and health. My country is very small and only a few people in other places in China know w more..
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!] by ANTONIN MATLOCH,12/13/2009
Yunnan is a very beautiful landscape. The tour is very well organized (guides/hotels/transport/sights). We suggest the 8-days-tour should include the visit of the TIGER LEAPING GORGE. The local organisations/guides should be more flexible tro the wishes of the customers. more..
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!] by DROSSMANN Elmar,10/09/2006