Duration: 2 Days, from 7:30-8:00am to 5:00-6:00pm each day.Tour Type: Group tour or private tour. Departure: Everyday. Accommodation: Not included. Click here to book Beijing hotelRelated Tour: 2 Days Tour with Mutianyu instead of Badaling Great Wall
Day 1 (lunch)
Pick up from hotel, and visit Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace.
1. Pick you up from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Forbidden City, the largest ancient imperial palaces group in the world with 500 years history . Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for about 2 hours.Visit scenic spots: 1. The hall and the courtyard of supreme harmony, 2. The meridian gate, 3. the hall of supreme harmony, 4. the hall of complete harmony, 5. the hall of preserving harmony, 6. the huge of stone carving, 7. the hall of union, 8. the palace of earthly tranquility, 9. the imperial garden, etc.
2. Then drive (30 minutes) to the Temple of Heaven, the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world. Visit it for about 1 hour.Visit scenic spots: 1. the hall of prayer for good harvest, 2. red stairway bridge, 3. the imperial vault of heaven, 4. echo wall, 5. triple sound stone, 6. the circular mound altar, etc.
3, Have Chinese lunch (40minutes) in Taiyichun Restaurant.
4. Drive (30 minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. Visit it for about 1.5 hours.Visit scenic spots: 1. East palace gate, 2. the hall of benevolence and longevity, 3. hall of jade billows, 4. the hall of joyful longevity, 5. the covered walkway, 6. the marble boat, etc.
5. After the tour, we will drive you back to your hotel.
Day 2 (lunch)
Pick up from hotel, then visit Badaling Great Wall and Changling Tomb.
1. Pick you up from hotel at departure time, then drive 1.5 hours to the famous Badaling Great Wall (for Mutianyu, click here). Go hiking on the Badaling Great Wall for 2-3 hours. (Optional: you can also choose cable car to reach the top of Great Wall.)Visit scenic spots: Badaling Geat Wall, Badaling fortress, beacon-towers, "looking-toward beijing stone", etc.
2. Driving (30minutes) to Friendship restaurant nearby the Ming Tombs and having typical Chinese lunch (50 minutes).
3. Driving (20minutes) to the Ming Tombs, the best preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history, and visiting Changling, the largest one, Emperor Yongle's Tomb (about 1 hours).Visit scenic spots: 1.ling en gate, 2.ling en palace, 3.soul tower, 4.the great red gate, 5.the stele pavilion, etc.
4. After the tour, we will drive you back to your hotel.
Payment Methods: 1.Pay cash to tour guide 2.Credit card 3.PayPal 4.Bank transfer
Copyright © 2003-2014 ChinaTour.NetChina Travel Services, Beijing Dragon-City Ltd. (Licence Number: 110108008037499)Email(hotel, flight inquiry) | Email(tour inquiry)Tel(hotel, flight): +86-10-82600771 | Tel(tour inquiry): +86-10-82600428 | Tel(night): +86-10-56629550Office Address: 1302, Tower B, RunFengDeShang, No.60 An Li Road, Beijing, China. Zip: 100101
Beijing Tour | Xian Tour | Guilin Tour | Shanghai Tour(Suzhou,Hangzhou) | Yunnan Tour | Sichuan Tour | Tibet Tour