Private Tour, Depart everyday
Day 1: Arrive in Lhasa.
The guide will meet you at Konggar Airport, and transfer you to Lhasa city with about 1 1/2 hours' driving (100km). On the way, you'll get greeted by Nie Tang Budda â€“ a Budda image engraved in the mountain face. After arrive in Lhasa, rest and acclimatize. Overnight in Lhasa
Day 2: Lhasa.
- The Potala Palace: The most imposing attraction in Lhasa. One of architectural wonders of the world contains 13 storeys tall and thousands of rooms.We kindly suggest you take taxi to the top of the palace which costs about 10 and then walk down after your visiting.
- The Jokhang Temple: It is 1300 years old and is one of Tibet's holiest shrines. It was built to commemorate the marriage of the the Tang princess Wencheng to King Songtsen Gampo, and houses a pure gold statue of the Buddha Sakyamuni brought to Tibet by the princess.
- Barkhor Street: It is essentially a pilgrim circuit that proceeds clockwise around the periphery of the Jokhang Temple. It is also a hive of market activity, an astounding pilgrim jamboree, and a wonderful introduction to Tibet.
- Sera Monastery: It is about 5km north of Lhasa, Sera Monastery was founded in 1419 by a disciple of Tsongkhapa. Sera, Drepung and Ganden Monasteries functioned as the three "pillars of the Tibetan state".
- Drepung Monastery: It is 7km weat of Lhasa, dates back to the early 15th century. In its time it was the largest of Tibet's monastic towns and , some maintian, the largest monastery in the world.
- Norbulingka: Norbulingka means "Jeweled Garden". It was constructed as a summer palace for the Dalai Lama and later served the whole governmental administration.
- The Carpet Factory: The highland of Tibet is the actual home of the oriental carpets. By visiting Carpet Factory you will have a general idea how carpets are produced.
Leave Lhasa. Pack your luggage and get ready for leaving. The guide will transfer you to the airport, and help you board the plane. Say goodbye to Tibet and fly out. (B)
|★★★★★||St. Regis Lhasa Resort or Shangri-La Hotel|
|★★★★||Gang-gyan Hotel or Thangka hotel|
Our price including:
A.Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel, Sight Entrance tickets;
B. Meals as listed in the itinerary, B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=Dinner.
C. Personal tour guide & driver + private car / van for private transfer, English speaking tour guide explain sightseeing along the tour.
D. Hotels accommodation (two people live in one room) as listed in the itinerary.
E. All Service Charge and Taxes.
F. Luggage Transfers between airports and hotels
G. Tibet Travel Documents
How to Book?
1 . You can book online or by email, tell us which hotel you will live in Lhasa..
★2.Please do remember to give us your personal information for Tibet Travel Permit (email us the photo-copy of your passport and visa and Profession)!
★3 the local tour fee will be increased in July and Aug every year, so you need ask for the new price with your travel consultant!
Note: Procedures for foreigners into Tibet:
1. A power of attorney which proves Mainland agencies request Tibet travel agents receiving the visitors.
2. The travel groups information and the place of inbound and outbound;
3. China’s total tourist routes and the name of the local travel agency;
4. Mission Number, nationality, the valid date of the visa;
5. The travel routes and entry time in Tibet, a detailed agenda. The individual's nationality, name, occupation, age, sex, passport number;
(The above information are all requested faxing the typed document. Handwritten and email are not available. Travel agencies must have the text of the paper and the travel agencies' seals.
The seals should cover the name of the customers. If the visitors just travel in Lhasa, we need a copy of the passport.)
6.If you travel outside the Lhasa , the team needs for a travel permit and the authorization Tourism Bureau permit, insurance, the security Office of certification.
7. When you visit Ali and the non-open areas, you need for the authorization of the Tibet Military District, visa and the Foreign Affairs Office forth permit.